These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

The fail is strong in this one

Author
TWHC Assistant
#1 - 2012-04-26 10:39:40 UTC
Most smart people will already know what will happen this weekend. However, some are trying to be smarter ... Scammers are sending around e-mails, where they offer freighter pilots the chance to buy themselves out of the event. Now you may think these are clever scammers, but they do tell all freighter pilots who cross their path every detail in a pretty lengthy e-mail and are practically giving them a "heads up".
kardjaval
Curtana Joyeuse and Durendal Security
#2 - 2012-04-26 10:41:02 UTC
TWHC Assistant wrote:
Most smart people will already know what will happen this weekend. However, some are trying to be smarter ... Scammers are sending around e-mails, where they offer freighter pilots the chance to buy themselves out of the event. Now you may think these are clever scammers, but they do tell all freighter pilots who cross their path every detail in a pretty lengthy e-mail and are practically giving them a "heads up".

umm, i aint got a clue, whats happening this weekend.
Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-04-26 10:45:21 UTC
I cant be a part of whats happening this weekend as i have a Providence full of Morphite i need to take to Jita
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
TWHC Assistant
#4 - 2012-04-26 10:53:31 UTC
Karn Dulake wrote:
I cant be a part of whats happening this weekend as i have a Providence full of Morphite i need to take to Jita

Same here. I will be taking my freighter to Jita and to buy me a new Hulk fitted for max yield and cargo so I can go mining the next four weeks and make use of the nice mineral prices.
Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
#5 - 2012-04-26 10:58:18 UTC
My freighter will be full of PLEX, so I'll be hurrying to Jita for a quick sale this weekend, can't wait, so excited.

WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place...

Tinnin Sylph
Perkone
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-04-26 10:59:50 UTC
Scientists have identified 117 distinct types of awful, and this post is all of them.

Heh.

Mark Androcius
#7 - 2012-04-26 11:04:14 UTC
Tinnin Sylph wrote:
Scientists have identified 117 distinct types of awful, and this post is all of them.

According to my sources, it was 118.
J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-04-26 11:05:00 UTC
Serge Bastana wrote:
My freighter will be full of PLEX, so I'll be hurrying to Jita for a quick sale this weekend, can't wait, so excited.

I will use an ibis, I heard rookie ships are immune to destruction when carrying plex
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
Tinnin Sylph
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-04-26 11:06:04 UTC
Mark Androcius wrote:
Tinnin Sylph wrote:

Confirmed. You're number 118.

Heh.

Sigurd Sig Hansen
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-04-26 11:11:37 UTC
Tinnin Sylph wrote:

no, this thread is

Mining is the "Deadliest Catch" in this game

Mark Androcius
#11 - 2012-04-26 11:15:20 UTC
Tinnin Sylph wrote:
Mark Androcius wrote:
Tinnin Sylph wrote:

Well then it must be 119
Steely Dhan
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-04-26 11:16:06 UTC
Tinnin Sylph wrote:
Mark Androcius wrote:
Tinnin Sylph wrote:

I think he got you first there bud.
TWHC Assistant
#13 - 2012-04-26 11:18:44 UTC
Steely Dhan wrote:
Tinnin Sylph wrote:
Mark Androcius wrote:
Tinnin Sylph wrote:

I think he got you first there bud.

You think?
Christopher AET
Lethal Injection Inc.
Pandemic Legion
#14 - 2012-04-26 11:18:44 UTC
I think you are falling into the trap of sensationalism. I'm fairly sure it's only 107.

I drain ducks of their moisture for sustenance.

Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
#15 - 2012-04-26 11:21:54 UTC
J3ssica Alba wrote:
Serge Bastana wrote:

I will use an ibis, I heard rookie ships are immune to destruction when carrying plex

I have far too many PLEX to fit in such a small cargo hold, my Obelisk will be jam packed, all 900k m3 of it. So much ISK..

WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place...

My Postman
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-04-26 11:25:03 UTC
Serge Bastana wrote:

Plexes can only be moved in Kestrels. You should have known that!
Rel'k Bloodlor
Guldan Age Stories
Nisuwa Cartel
#17 - 2012-04-26 11:29:24 UTC
Primae has that exrta cargo hold, so i can haul my plex and my plasma planet CC's that i plan on buying ion jita with my alt this weekend.

I wanted to paint my space ship red, but I couldn't find enough goats. 

Tinnin Sylph
Perkone
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-04-26 11:33:52 UTC
Now I'm confused. This is still a bad thread however, of this we can be certain.

Heh.

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#19 - 2012-04-26 11:35:37 UTC
Clueless?

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Nerath Naaris
Pink Winged Unicorns for Peace Love and Anarchy
#20 - 2012-04-26 11:35:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Nerath Naaris
CCP is conducting some Time Dilation stress test in Jita this weekend, I heard.....

Je suis Paris // Köln // Brüssel // Orlando // Nice // Würzburg, München, Ansbach // Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray

Je suis Berlin // Fort Lauderdale // London // St. Petersburg // Stockholm

Je suis [?]

12Next page