These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP technetium !!!!!!!!!!!

First post
Author
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#41 - 2012-04-24 01:05:33 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
nice gsf/cfc DCU II on heat...

You can't overheat DCUs...

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
#42 - 2012-04-24 01:13:39 UTC
I've been told Technetium is cheap as hell at all the stations in Deklein. They use it to set up jetcan chains in the belts.

R.I.P. Vile Rat

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#43 - 2012-04-24 01:17:59 UTC
Ioci wrote:
I've been told Technetium is cheap as hell at all the stations in Deklein. They use it to set up jetcan chains in the belts.

It's like a scavanger hunt for newbies.

That's why you can't get away with shooting some POSes. Cause' it smells like tech.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#44 - 2012-04-24 01:24:45 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
MeBiatch wrote:
nice gsf/cfc DCU II on heat...

You can't overheat DCUs...

Indeed...
which explains the quality/veracity of you and your alliance/vassals responses....

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
#45 - 2012-04-24 01:26:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Akita T
Ohai, I just dropped in to say TOLD YOU SO more than two years ago :P
(and more recently reposted by somebody else)
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#46 - 2012-04-24 01:27:05 UTC
And here i thought you were going for a hull tanking joke.

Pity.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#47 - 2012-04-24 01:29:55 UTC
hull tanking is for elite pvpers and we all know what you guys think a bout elite pvpers... seriously you are terrible at this game right?

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#48 - 2012-04-24 01:32:12 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
hull tanking is for elite pvpers and we all know what you guys think a bout elite pvpers... seriously you are terrible at this game right?

There's probably a hull tanked fit or two for baiting, to be honest. I just can't remember which ships.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#49 - 2012-04-24 01:35:42 UTC  |  Edited by: MeBiatch
Alavaria Fera wrote:
MeBiatch wrote:

There's probably a hull tanked fit or two for baiting, to be honest. I just can't remember which ships.

hint it starts with tar and ends with anis...

but then again hive mind does not allow for independent thought...

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#50 - 2012-04-24 02:29:35 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
MeBiatch wrote:

I don't go baiting or stuff, but thanks for saving me the need to go ask blackops about their bait ships.

corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#51 - 2012-04-24 03:04:37 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
MeBiatch wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
MeBiatch wrote:

I don't go baiting or stuff, but thanks for saving me the need to go ask blackops about their bait ships.

blackops baits with machariels what are you talking about

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

Skydell
Bad Girl Posse
#52 - 2012-04-24 03:07:38 UTC
You are all dummies. (exept Goons oddly enough)

Technetium is used in one reaction. Platinum Technite. It reacts at 1:1 per Technetium. You can buy Platinum Technite in Jita for 130K so if you want what Technetium makes, you are getting Technetium at 60% of its market value by buying the Platinum Technite.

Pres Crendraven
#53 - 2012-04-24 03:17:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Pres Crendraven
Just quit buying t2. use meta 3 for pvp and faction for pve. better all around. Alpha strike/blob don't care.

Meta34me

Corp and Alliance details hidden to protect the innocent.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#54 - 2012-04-24 03:19:23 UTC
tell that to pulse lazors... or blasters... or hell even auto cannons...

come to think about it... there is more to eve then alpha... like there is beta and gamma and even omega... but that is just trans fatty acids only found in jove space... hence thier advanced brains...

Masamune Dekoro
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#55 - 2012-04-24 03:51:11 UTC
Akita T wrote:
Ohai, I just dropped in to say TOLD YOU SO more than two years ago :P
(and more recently reposted by somebody else)

I tried to read that and my brain exploded. I believe you though.
Akita T
#56 - 2012-04-24 03:54:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Akita T
Skydell wrote:
Technetium is used in one reaction. Platinum Technite. It reacts at 1:1 per Technetium. You can buy Platinum Technite in Jita for 130K so if you want what Technetium makes, you are getting Technetium at 60% of its market value by buying the Platinum Technite.

100 Platinum + 100 Technetium + fuel cost = 200 Platinum Technite
You're not actually buying at ~60% of market value, you're buying at ~120% market value.
TwistedTwistedTwisted
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#57 - 2012-04-24 04:09:44 UTC
uh oh skydell
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#58 - 2012-04-24 04:10:36 UTC
Akita T wrote:
Skydell wrote:

You're not actually buying at ~60% of market value, you're buying at ~120% market value.
TwistedTwistedTwisted

Tsk, you know they were trying to hook people into buying that, why did you have to ruin it.

Akita T
#59 - 2012-04-24 04:13:02 UTC
Skydell
Bad Girl Posse
#60 - 2012-04-24 05:29:32 UTC
Akita T wrote:
Skydell wrote:

TwistedTwistedTwisted

Yea, you got me good.

200 mill for Technetium
40K for Platinum

200 Platinum Technite goes for 28 Mill.
That's almost 8 mill an hr to run a low sec reactions POS. Good ISK considering it's low risk and all, shipping in and out of Low sec, fueling the POS, babysitting it. That's up there with High sec Ice Mining. Sure wish I had put the math together first.I'd be in low filling the Silo now instead of sitting in Jita, Broke.

Not.