These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP technetium !!!!!!!!!!!

First post
Author
MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#21 - 2012-04-23 21:03:34 UTC
nope just had russians to give you space for a few years and then used an awox to get delve and then got rich and took all the tech in de north...

i mean anyone these days can get a free handout from the russians right?

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Promiscuous Female
GBS Logistics and Fives Support
#22 - 2012-04-23 21:04:28 UTC
[ASK] me about making 100 video cards a month worth of isk
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#23 - 2012-04-23 21:05:38 UTC
Oh dear, what has has happened to that game EVE-Online that I used to play? :(
JitaPriceChecker2
Doomheim
#24 - 2012-04-23 21:32:13 UTC
Darth Tickles wrote:
Chiiiiiiillll, Winstahn.

The technetium bottleneck is an acknowledged problem that will be fixed. What they don't want to do is just repeat the bottleneck with a new mineral like they did with the dysproprium "fix", so they need to completely reinvent how t2 materials are sourced.

Add 32 alchemy before permanent solution is established.

Another 6 months (or even more) with all tech in the hands of oligopoly cant end up well

Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#25 - 2012-04-23 21:54:47 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
nope just had russians to give you space for a few years and then used an awox to get delve and then got rich and took all the tech in de north...

i mean anyone these days can get a free handout from the russians right?

ahahahahahaha

yeah thats totally how it went thanks for your input

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration

Retar Aveymone
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2012-04-23 22:20:37 UTC
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:
Darth Tickles wrote:
Chiiiiiiillll, Winstahn.

The technetium bottleneck is an acknowledged problem that will be fixed. What they don't want to do is just repeat the bottleneck with a new mineral like they did with the dysproprium "fix", so they need to completely reinvent how t2 materials are sourced.

Add 32 alchemy before permanent solution is established.

Another 6 months (or even more) with all tech in the hands of oligopoly cant end up well

i prefer the term aristocracy, we're also your social and political betters as well as being richer than you
MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#27 - 2012-04-23 23:38:19 UTC
right so invade places and take tech and make peace based on letting other keep tech... pay off peeps to not assist your reds based on giving them tech...

yeah totally prepared...

Angry Onions
League of Angered Gentlemen
#28 - 2012-04-23 23:42:15 UTC
Just ask the russians for help. It's true that every Russian has at least 5 nyx's per toon and I bet they would be more than willing to help :P

S H I T P O S T I N G

corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#29 - 2012-04-23 23:42:20 UTC
securing as much tech as possible prior to nerfs so as to hoard as much cash as possible for the nerf. sounds like preparing for it to me.

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#30 - 2012-04-23 23:44:44 UTC
corestwo wrote:
securing as much tech as possible prior to nerfs so as to hoard as much cash as possible for the nerf. sounds like preparing for it to me.

right like when i heard nos was going to be nerfed i bought crap loads... worked for me...

Retar Aveymone
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#31 - 2012-04-23 23:48:29 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
corestwo wrote:

right like when i heard nos was going to be nerfed i bought crap loads... worked for me...

that you don't understand how this works is why you're a poor illiterate peasant and we're contemplating how best to sell 1t+ tech per month
corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#32 - 2012-04-23 23:52:38 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
corestwo wrote:

horde tech

sell tech as fast as humanly possible (that's pretty damn fast, fyi)

profit

what's so hard to understand there? Question

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#33 - 2012-04-23 23:54:39 UTC
yeah and after that when half your blues are now nuets and reds... and when catmandu says ok we want good fights now and you loose all your space... then what:?

Retar Aveymone
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#34 - 2012-04-24 00:01:57 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
yeah and after that when half your blues are now nuets and reds... and when catmandu says ok we want good fights now and you loose all your space... then what:?

i suppose i fund the alliance off of ratting taxes like i did in syndicate until we conquer the latest good region with our massive subcap fleets, cap fleets, and burgeoning supercap fleet
Retar Aveymone
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2012-04-24 00:02:26 UTC
oh also these piles of money and assets we have squirreled away they might be handy as well
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-04-24 00:14:09 UTC
Announcing OTEC: Organization of Technetium Exporting Corporations - Ensuring Galactic Supply! #tweetfleet #eveonline

https://twitter.com/#!/TheMittani/status/194557192769241088
Avid Bumhumper
Beekeepers Anonymous
#37 - 2012-04-24 00:37:21 UTC
CCP is paying off the big Alliances, while stripping wealth from the average player.

Is the about Plex CCP? Is you big plan to force smaller Alliances to buy plex to sell for isk?
They won't be able to compete with the Tech isk faucet otherwise...very clever CCP. Shocked

My Tinfoil hat has been sugically implanted, so no,it is not for sale.....

Mithrantir Ob'lontra
Ixion Defence Systems
#38 - 2012-04-24 00:47:13 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:

Ranting.

Let's take a breath and go back to first principles.

What, exactly, would you like CCP to fix, and how?

step 1. kill moon mining

step 2. put moon goo in scannable sites that have to be activly mined.

step3. steal underwear

step4. ...?

step5. profit

pretty much passive income is lame.

Passive income?
That is a nice propaganda spin from someone that clearly knows little for POS maintaining and moon mining.
Maybe you are against Planetary Interaction too? Or that isn't defined by your definition for passive income?
Falin Whalen
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2012-04-24 00:49:13 UTC
Avid Bumhumper wrote:
CCP is paying off the big Alliances, while stripping wealth from the average player.

Is the about Plex CCP? Is you big plan to force smaller Alliances to buy plex to sell for isk?
They won't be able to compete with the Tech isk faucet otherwise...very clever CCP. Shocked

Some more tinfoil for that hat there, buddy?

"it's only because of their stupidity that they're able to be so sure of themselves." The Trial - Franz Kafka 

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#40 - 2012-04-24 00:58:03 UTC
nice gsf/cfc DCU II on heat...