These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP we ALL want PONIES!!

First post
Author
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#81 - 2012-04-23 18:57:25 UTC
CCP Phantom wrote:
Ponies...

But what about SPACE WHALES?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyxehtQRggY
Mr LaForge
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#82 - 2012-04-23 19:48:20 UTC
I want space space. its like space...but in space.

Stuff Goes here

Grimpak
Manufactorum.
#83 - 2012-04-24 00:53:37 UTC
Mr LaForge wrote:
I want space space. its like space...but in space.

space space.

flying in space with space on space to space.

SPACECEPTION!

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

Duvida
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#84 - 2012-04-24 01:02:27 UTC
CCP Phantom wrote:
Ponies...

But I already have a Dominix? P
Renturu
In Glorium et Decorum
#85 - 2012-04-24 04:24:50 UTC
No... That's a Space Potato.

By the orders of PlunderBunny: ☻/ /▌ / \ This is Bob, post him into your forum sig and help him conquer the forums.

Pres Crendraven
#86 - 2012-04-24 04:32:26 UTC
Ponies are perverts

Meta34me

Corp and Alliance details hidden to protect the innocent.

Lyrrashae
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#87 - 2012-04-25 07:11:14 UTC
This thread is bad, and the OP should be ashamed of itself.

Ni.

Alara IonStorm
#88 - 2012-04-25 08:04:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Alara IonStorm
Lyrrashae wrote:

I went out and hired a focus group to preform a 7 week study that measured happiness levels in internet posting.

The results are pretty interesting.

Pony Poster Happiness Level:|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I--|
Lyrrashae Happiness Level_: |-------------I-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The numbers get even more shocking when looking at other peoples reactions in threads started by you compared to threads started about ponies.

Pony Thread Happiness Level: |---------------------------------------------------------------------------I-----------|
Lyrrashae Thread Happiness_:|----I----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

This is the stat that threw my researchers for a loop.

Manliness Levels of Pony Posters_: |--------------------------------------------------------I------------------------------|
Manliness Level of Lyrashee's Posts:|----------------------------I----------------------------------------------------------|

As you can see ponies enhance ones life. That is why 8 out of 10 Doctors Say you should use ponies. One of the two that disagree is on the take from Prozac and the last one killed himself.

Lets start you off with one that likes laughter, smiles and happiness. A Pinkie Pie model.

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/32343346ac2a54b0efcb130fc8d84b5f/172863%20-%20artist%3Aepicdeidara%20laughter%20Mettalica%20pinkamena_diane_pie.jpg

Please sign on the dotted line:.......................

Warning your Pony has an 8% chance of being defective. Just box it up and send it back if you are unsatisfied.
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#89 - 2012-04-25 08:09:56 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:

As you can see ponies enhance ones life. That is why 8 out of 10 Doctors Say you should use ponies. One of the two that disagree is on the take from Prozac and the last one killed himself.

Ponies & Prozac (Fluoxetine), a recipe for a happier life. Big smile

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Renturu
In Glorium et Decorum
#90 - 2012-04-25 08:40:57 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
Lyrrashae wrote:

I went out and hired a focus group to preform a 7 week study that measured Happiness in levels internet posting.

The results are pretty interesting.

Pony Poster Happiness Level:|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I--|
Lyrrashae Happiness Level_: |-------------I-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The numbers get even more shocking when looking at other peoples reactions in threads stared by you compared to threads started about ponies.

Pony Thread Happiness Level: |---------------------------------------------------------------------------I-----------|
Lyrrashae Thread Happiness_:|----I----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

This is the stat that threw my researchers for a loop.

Manliness Levels of Pony Posters_: |--------------------------------------------------------I------------------------------|
Manliness Level of Lyrashee's Posts:|----------------------------I----------------------------------------------------------|

You shouldn't throw stones at glass houses.

Lets start you off with one that likes laughter, smiles and happiness. A Pinkie Pie model.

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/32343346ac2a54b0efcb130fc8d84b5f/172863%20-%20artist%3Aepicdeidara%20laughter%20Mettalica%20pinkamena_diane_pie.jpg

Please sign on the dotted line:.......................

Warning your Pony has an 8% chance of being defective. Just box it up and send it back if you are unsatisfied.

So Absolutely FULL of WIN!!!!!

By the orders of PlunderBunny: ☻/ /▌ / \ This is Bob, post him into your forum sig and help him conquer the forums.

Larg Kellein
Bacon Appreciation Society
#91 - 2012-04-25 09:19:19 UTC
CCP Phantom wrote:
Ponies...

Thank you, was reading through the thread hoping somebody beat me to that.

There's a logo and everything
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#92 - 2012-04-25 09:28:54 UTC
Ponies riding space whales?

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#93 - 2012-04-25 11:19:10 UTC
Screw all that pony stuff.

I want dragons.
Twisted

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Alara IonStorm
#94 - 2012-04-25 11:28:48 UTC
silens vesica wrote:
Screw all that pony stuff.

I want dragons.
Twisted

We can compromise on this.
Zanziba'ar
Noir.
#95 - 2012-04-25 11:37:14 UTC
No to ponies! ALLWAYS VOTE NO TO PONIES! I got into a fight IRL because of the stupid fekking MLP bull.

It is the scourge of the internet and my facebook homepage!
  • Mulzvich "Zanziba'ar" Gorath
Barbie D0ll
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#96 - 2012-04-25 11:39:04 UTC
i want ponies, kitties, Arwings, and barrelrolls
DO A BARREL ROLL!
Alara IonStorm
#97 - 2012-04-25 11:42:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Alara IonStorm
Mr Kidd
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2012-04-25 11:47:57 UTC
CCP should license MLP and create NeX T-shirts for MLP.

Don't ban me, bro!

Pinstar Colton
Sweet Asteroid Acres
#99 - 2012-04-25 12:09:30 UTC
They should totally make customizable logos you can put on the flanks of your ships.

Hey it would be something that bronies and non-bronies could both enjoy for completely different reasons :)

In the cat-and-mouse game that is low sec, there is no shame in learning to be a better mouse.

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#100 - 2012-04-25 12:22:20 UTC
Mr Kidd wrote:
CCP should license MLP and create NeX T-shirts for MLP.

Not even joking, I would buy PLEX with IRL cash to convert to Aurum to buy NeX goods if they had Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, Soarin' or Braeburn on them.

I would buy the **** out of those goods.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.