These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Last chance to buy cheap minerals

Author
Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
#1 - 2012-04-23 18:53:20 UTC
Last chance to buy cheap minerals, tomorrow's patch cuts around 40% of the high end mineral supplies. Get them while they're cheap.

(yes I invested a crapload of isk into them, I'm rich!)

I'm out of isk so I'm spreading the good news. Donations are welcome for this information.Attention

Enjoy the patch fallout.

Large volumes of highly researched Ammo, drones, charges and ship bpo's. Biggest BPO store in EVE! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=445524#post445524

Pohbis
Neo T.E.C.H.
#2 - 2012-04-23 18:59:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Pohbis
I'm looking forward to seeing every speculator trying to offload huge amounts of minerals right after the patch, to beat the initial crash.

Don't buy now people. The first rush is over.

Everyone is waiting for the spikes to even out, and play the market over the next months as the mineral prices stabilise.

This is just someone trying to squeze the last profits out of his investment, before dumping it like a hot potato :)
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#3 - 2012-04-23 19:00:28 UTC
Obvious speculator is obvious.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-04-23 19:13:46 UTC
When the mineral bubble bursts a lot of people will be reduced to begging in Jita
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#5 - 2012-04-23 19:15:27 UTC
Prices are likely to drop before they go up more.
Nirnias Stirrum
UberWTFBBQ and Battle Technologies
#6 - 2012-04-23 19:15:39 UTC
Riley Moore wrote:
Last chance to buy cheap minerals, tomorrow's patch cuts around 40% of the high end mineral supplies. Get them while they're cheap.

I'm out of isk so I'm spreading the good news. Donations are welcome for this information.Attention

Enjoy the patch fallout.

wow your about a month to late if people start this now, might be able to make a small bit of profit though, plus the market wont show anything for at least another month... Whats available now isnt gunna magically all vanish when the clock hits 12:00 tommorrow.
Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
#7 - 2012-04-23 19:16:48 UTC
Nirnias Stirrum wrote:
Riley Moore wrote:

Enjoy the patch fallout.

wow your about a month to late if people start this now, might be able to make a small bit of profit though, plus the market wont show anything for at least another month... Whats available now isnt gunna magically all vanish when the clock hits 12:00 tommorrow.

Who says I'm late Cool

Large volumes of highly researched Ammo, drones, charges and ship bpo's. Biggest BPO store in EVE! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=445524#post445524

Nirnias Stirrum
#8 - 2012-04-23 19:18:14 UTC
Riley Moore wrote:
Nirnias Stirrum wrote:
Riley Moore wrote:

Enjoy the patch fallout.

Who says I'm late Cool

Didn't mean you specifically, i mean you as in anyone that does it now. if you get me.
Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
#9 - 2012-04-23 19:26:03 UTC
Nirnias Stirrum wrote:

Didn't mean you specifically, i mean you as in anyone that does it now. if you get me.

Ah yeah. I'm just trying to get the market to move a bit. For fun and giggles :P Saw a 12m unit zyd sell order a few mins ago...

Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2012-04-23 19:26:35 UTC
It's kinda dumb to buy now. The mad rush of people buying minerals will only give you a small profit margin.

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

Retar Aveymone
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2012-04-23 19:27:38 UTC
there are a lot of people in this thread who don't understand how massive a 40% supply cut is
tessrgoonssheep baaaaaaahhhh
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-04-23 19:29:40 UTC
please head to Dodixie and buy all my Mexallon and Isogen that I have for sale.
Jathlor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-04-23 19:31:12 UTC
Retar Aveymone wrote:
there are a lot of people in this thread who don't understand how massive a 40% supply cut is

Its like right between 39 and 41 %, isn't it?
Whitehound
#14 - 2012-04-23 19:39:26 UTC
Retar Aveymone wrote:

It could be worse, like it could rain Tornados onto Jita.

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

Nirnias Stirrum
#15 - 2012-04-23 19:39:42 UTC
Jathlor wrote:
Retar Aveymone wrote:

Its like right between 39 and 41 %, isn't it?

No its right between 39.9% and 40.1%
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#16 - 2012-04-23 19:40:48 UTC
I once had a customer ask where isle 4 was in the store I work. I told him it was between isle 3 and 5. Roll

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Kehro Urgus
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2012-04-23 19:42:18 UTC
Someone just bought all my morphite.Straight

Yeeee! 

Ocih
Space Mermaids
#18 - 2012-04-23 19:43:17 UTC
Retar Aveymone wrote:

Meta 0 goes too. 40% is modest.
clonkrieger
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2012-04-23 19:45:43 UTC
Why don't people just sell their minerals now, thanks :)
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#20 - 2012-04-23 19:50:31 UTC
Dude....

The last chance to buy cheap minerals was months ago. Rename your thread to 'Look at how dumb I am'. It'll be much more relevant.

Mr Epeen Cool
123Next pageLast page