These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Price check: 75 mill SP Gallente/Amarr Pilot. Dread triage capable.

Author
Hayaishi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-04-22 14:05:04 UTC
Hayaishi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-04-23 06:18:22 UTC
bump
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-04-23 06:20:19 UTC
6 bil
Hayaishi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-04-23 06:40:13 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
6 bil


Mmmmm, I don't think so.
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-04-23 06:41:31 UTC
Hayaishi wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
6 bil


Mmmmm, I don't think so.


if you already know the price you want then why are you wasting everyones time asking for a price, if you want to sell make a price and stick with it - ty
Hayaishi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-04-23 06:44:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Hayaishi
scooter Kondur wrote:
Hayaishi wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
6 bil


Mmmmm, I don't think so.


if you already know the price you want then why are you wasting everyones time asking for a price, if you want to sell make a price and stick with it - ty


It's more the fact that a capital pilot with the same skills I have is worth more than that.

Just like this guy, only 13 mil SP more, and is worth 20+ bill.
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-04-23 06:58:40 UTC
Hayaishi wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
Hayaishi wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
6 bil


Mmmmm, I don't think so.


if you already know the price you want then why are you wasting everyones time asking for a price, if you want to sell make a price and stick with it - ty


It's more the fact that a capital pilot with the same skills I have is worth more than that.

Just like this guy, only 13 mil SP more, and is worth 20+ bill.


why is iit so hard for you to just answer the question? how much do you want for it based on the market research you have done?
Hayaishi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-04-23 07:04:41 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
Hayaishi wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
Hayaishi wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
6 bil


Mmmmm, I don't think so.


if you already know the price you want then why are you wasting everyones time asking for a price, if you want to sell make a price and stick with it - ty


It's more the fact that a capital pilot with the same skills I have is worth more than that.

Just like this guy, only 13 mil SP more, and is worth 20+ bill.


why is iit so hard for you to just answer the question? how much do you want for it based on the market research you have done?


You never asked a question? I'd like 20b+, based off the other account. But there may be experts or whatever out there. It's not like I'm wasting anyone's time, they're choosing to help.
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-04-23 07:07:28 UTC
no dude this particular sub forum is full of ppl that will give you 3 bill for your 30 bil toon and resell it for 45 the next day, research it yourself, pick a price and stick to it no matter what the haters say, that being said i offer 6 bill
Cheeseypie
#10 - 2012-04-23 08:34:48 UTC
Prolly around 15-18b you'd get for it...if you found somebody that is pretty weird

Personally I think the skills are all over the place and I wouldn't pay more than 5b especially since you can buy a really focused cap pilot and really focused subcap for around 20b total anyway
Pilzreiter
Doomheim
#11 - 2012-04-23 09:52:20 UTC
dont listen to these lowballers dude

its worth around 18-20 bil

Hayaishi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-04-23 16:07:40 UTC
Pilzreiter wrote:
dont listen to these lowballers dude

its worth around 18-20 bil



Thanks for your honest reply.