These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

[proposal] Get rid of empire

Author
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2012-04-15 19:35:11 UTC
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:
Kemal Ataturk wrote:

Do you mind enlighten me why is it that?

For a noob corp or an industrial corp that is wardect by some griefers isn't empire turned to at least 0.4/0.0? Why not turn it for everyboddy to low sec or 0.0 and only for the wardeced corp?

"Q: How long will wars last?
A: As long as the aggressor pays every week and no one surrenders (or no surrender offer is accepted), then a war can last forever."

Pretty ironic considering your in an NPC corp yourself smartass. For someone who hates being immune to war decs you are the pinnacle of a hypocrite.

drake drake, 1) this is an alt, 2) i am at your side you just do not notice it. Read again what i wrote. ok englsh not my favorite but still.

Some arguments would be nice. thanks.

And how does that not make you an hypocritical moron again?

You detest NPC's hiding to avoid war-decs yet you use said mechanic yourself.

Seriously...get out and stay out...

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Kemal Ataturk
Antisocial Mental Disorder
#22 - 2012-04-15 19:47:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Kemal Ataturk
Drake Draconis wrote:
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:
Kemal Ataturk wrote:

For a noob corp or an industrial corp that is wardect by some griefers isn't empire turned to at least 0.4/0.0? Why not turn it for everyboddy to low sec or 0.0 and only for the wardeced corp?

A: As long as the aggressor pays every week and no one surrenders (or no surrender offer is accepted), then a war can last forever."

Pretty ironic considering your in an NPC corp yourself smartass. For someone who hates being immune to war decs you are the pinnacle of a hypocrite.

drake drake, 1) this is an alt, 2) i am at your side you just do not notice it. Read again what i wrote. ok englsh not my favorite but still.

I apprechiate your comments. Well this proposal shows just how ridiculous the changes in Inferno gonna be. And since this proposal do not seem to work out that will lead soon to my new proposal. "Make Empire entirely safe and scrap wardecs", i hope you gonna support it.

p.s. alt as forum alt.
Smiling Menace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2012-04-16 00:31:06 UTC
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:
Kemal Ataturk wrote:

I apprechiate your comments. Well this proposal shows just how ridiculous the changes in Inferno gonna be. And since this proposal do not seem to work out that will lead soon to my new proposal. "Make Empire entirely safe and scrap wardecs", i hope you gonna support it.

p.s. alt as forum alt.

I think you are reading too much into the wardec changes. They are not going to turn hi sec in to the warzone you obviously think it's going to be.

As far as I am aware, the changes are just to make the wars mean something and to get rid of a few exploits that currently exist.

But I suspect you knew this and were probably unhappy with these changes because it does get rid of exploits that the griefer corps use.
Lord Drokoth
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#24 - 2012-04-16 03:02:36 UTC
You have to use an alt to post on the forums?
Pathetic.

You loose.
NEXT!
YuuKnow
The Scope
#25 - 2012-04-18 02:03:56 UTC
The OP wants to make everyone play the game his way.

Asuka Solo
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#26 - 2012-04-18 04:58:03 UTC
I feel cheated.

Give me my time back.

Eve is about Capital ships, WiS, Boobs, PI and Isk!

Azrael Dinn
Imperial Mechanics
#27 - 2012-04-18 11:28:39 UTC
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Eve is a PVP game period.
Whoever does not pvp doesn't know how to play eve, right? Instead of wasting time, money and tears about how to "fix" wardec, incursions etc and to be sure empire carebears do not earn more isk than peeveepeers i propose to turn safe Empire to 0.0 or better to low sec.

Edit: Empire as we know it now should be only for NPC Corps. The moment you leave the NPC Corp you leave empire.

p.s. Be nice Bear

How about we just get rid off people like you

After centuries of debating and justifying... Break Cloaks tm

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-04-18 11:58:57 UTC
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:
Kemal Ataturk wrote:

p.s. alt as forum alt.

so what your saying is your hiding because your too cowardly to post with your main....got it.

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Kemal Ataturk
#29 - 2012-04-18 19:54:54 UTC
Thank you everybody who posted an argument even against my proposal.

Some other people can't use their brains or are unable to communicate, they lack the ability to understand what a "proposal" is and to have a discution. It 's their age for sure. They should try to give an argument that supports their view and, as we know, attacking the poster instead of bringing any argument to oppose what has been posted is a sign of lacking arguments.

The proposal is to turn empire into 0.0 or low sec, except the NPC Corps. That would lead to equal rules for all. It would be a good step against griefing and bulying newer player. The war mechanings right now force the playstyle of the attacker to the defender. It also leads to easy kills. A wannabe pvper decs an indy corp knowing the indy cant fight back. A real pvper fights in 0.0 or low sec. If someone wants to pvp the low sec and the 0.0 is right next door.

Support my proposal to achive a real new gamethinking.
New players leave now more than they would leave in this scenario. They would be safe in a NPC Corp and almost every industry guy would have pvp skils or a pvp alt.

Be nice stop trolling start arguing.
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#30 - 2012-04-18 20:37:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Corina Jarr
Oh look a PvPer who doesn't know that Empire is about PvP as well.

As you said, EVE is about PvP. That includes the miners and missioners.

Also why don't you wait and see what CCP has for us and/or screws up with their new war dec and aggression stuff.
Kemal Ataturk
#31 - 2012-04-18 23:52:26 UTC
Corina Jarr wrote:

The proposal is to turn empire into 0.0 or low sec, except the NPC Corps. That would lead to equal rules for all.

Corina Jarr wrote:
Also why don't you wait and see what CCP has for us and/or screws up with their new war dec and aggression stuff.

oh well you know i would be with you in that but from what i 've read they wanna do something bad more bad Lol
Thia is my proposal instead of waitng maybe they read and think about it. I don't expect them to do it but maybe gives them (or us too) some new ideas.
Kemal Ataturk
#32 - 2012-04-18 23:54:05 UTC
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Corina Jarr wrote:

The proposal is to turn empire into 0.0 or low sec, except the NPC Corps. That would lead to equal rules for all.
Right now esspecially new miners think they are safe but they are not you see the tears on forums etc.

Corina Jarr wrote:

oh well you know i would be with you in that but from what i 've read they wanna do something bad more bad Lol
Thia is my proposal instead of waitng maybe they read and think about it. I don't expect them to do it but maybe gives them (or us too) some new ideas.

Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#33 - 2012-04-19 10:11:05 UTC
Stupid alt is stupid

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

betoli
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2012-04-19 11:01:42 UTC  |  Edited by: betoli
Feeding the troll - a little....

Arduemont wrote:
There is no argument.
Eve has a wide variety of play styles. Many many people enjoy the relative safety of highsec. I myself often use my alt to make ISK in highsec to fund my nullsec antics

This in itself highlights the brokenness of the current system.

Arduemont wrote:

You will have thousands of non-pvping players and many of the pvping players unsubscribing almost instantly. The relative safety afforded in highsec is where 90% (estimated) of T1 production occurs. If you think prices for ships is high now, just imagine what it would be like with no safe place for miners.

Suggest refinement:

0.9-1.0 : no concord sanctioned war actions, no significant isk faucets either.
0.7-0.8 : concord protects npc members, player corps can purchase concord or navy protection. level 3 missions
0.5-0.6 : npc corps have concord protection at gates/stastions. player corps can purchase faction navy protection. level 4 missions
0.4 : player corps can purchase faction navy protection at gates/stations
0.3 : as-is

Range of protection purchasing options available, all military responses are provided in good faith. Products do not guarantee survival, only the specified response. Pricing subject response time, scale, corp size, sec status. Faction navy packages are subject to standing and references. Packages available per system, constellation and region. Finance options available please call 1-800-CONCORD for details. CONCORD is an ethical employer.
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2012-04-19 12:42:48 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
Stupid alt is stupid

Yes.... this is a fact people tend to miss....a guy who hates empire and NPC corps....but is too cowardly to post with his main.

Imagine that.

Prue hypocrisy.

Teshania
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2012-04-19 13:25:56 UTC
Yes eve is about PVP, and everything is fueled by it. Even your actions of being a troll.
You say your propasl to bring PVPers and indy pilots on to an equal isk income ratio o.O. To me i say stop gate camping for hours on end and go mission or something and earn your isk.

Something to think about.

You buy a ship (Isk Paid to indy pilot that makes it)>>You go blow another ship up, or get blown up>> Buy another ship(Isk paid to an indy pilot).. This repeats all day long
So now you set it up so all indy pilots get ganked all day long (even more then they are now)
So you buy a ship>>Blow up the indy pilot(s) you bought it from>>Slows down is production and items on market>>Ship prices go up (Cause we all know you are not going to make the ship)>>You blow more people up>>You get blown up>> Now you buy an over priced haul of a ship cause there is alot of demand buy no one building it cause you keep blowing them up..

Just saying Your actions effect the market. Wait tell you see Jita being burned and Hulkageon right after, I personally don't care to me it just fattens my wallet. PVP in itself makes the isk flow in the game. But don't hate when the price of your ships sky rockets cause all you do is hunt indy pilots down.

Keeping Empire around is needed to keep some of the minerals prices some what stable to allow people to keep getting ships and equipment at a decent price with out paying through the nose for it.

Just my two cents. Hate it like don't care, but remember this is a sandbox game, for every action there is a reaction. Sometimes its just long term before you see it.

We need a Bounty Button on the Forums

Asuri Kinnes
Perkone
Caldari State
#37 - 2012-04-19 18:32:53 UTC
Teshania wrote:
(Cause we all know you are not going to make the ship)

Because no pvp'rs ever got their start by building stuffz....

Roll

OP: Your idea is flawed. The wardec changes won't make Hi-sec "worse". If anything, they may actually *reduce* combat - if they get rid of the immunity afforded by station games and neutral-alt RR...

Not supported, I want to see what CCP rolls out before I make any rush to judgement.

Bob is the god of Wormholes.

That's all you need to know.

Jayrendo Karr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#38 - 2012-04-19 21:10:02 UTC
If OP reveals main I will endorse this.
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2012-04-19 22:15:35 UTC
Jayrendo Karr wrote:
If OP reveals main I will endorse this.

Depends on who/what/where/when.

But anything genericly saying "get rid of ______" which is large and massive in itself is ALWAYS bad.

Benteen
Atra Mortis Industries
#40 - 2012-04-19 22:22:18 UTC
Kemal Ataturk wrote:
Thank you everybody who posted an argument even against my proposal.

Some other people can't use their brains or are unable to communicate, they lack the ability to understand what a "proposal" is and to have a discution. It 's their age for sure. They should try to give an argument that supports their view and, as we know, attacking the poster instead of bringing any argument to oppose what has been posted is a sign of lacking arguments.

The proposal is to turn empire into 0.0 or low sec, except the NPC Corps. That would lead to equal rules for all. It would be a good step against griefing and bulying newer player. The war mechanings right now force the playstyle of the attacker to the defender. It also leads to easy kills. A wannabe pvper decs an indy corp knowing the indy cant fight back. A real pvper fights in 0.0 or low sec. If someone wants to pvp the low sec and the 0.0 is right next door.

Support my proposal to achive a real new gamethinking.
New players leave now more than they would leave in this scenario. They would be safe in a NPC Corp and almost every industry guy would have pvp skils or a pvp alt.

Be nice stop trolling start arguing.

Sorry bud.. I can't support this ever. It'd lead to more station games, mineral prices would go insane as the only people mining would probably be bots (because the industrialists would mostly leave). No industrialists means few to no modules and NO ships as they're almost exclusively built by players now... your proposal would basically murder the game.

As for the wannabe PvP'er dec'ing an industrial corp... didn't work out so well for the one that Dec'ed Telsa before they moved to null sec.... Indy's technically won.
Previous page123Next page