These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

*** First Flying Wing is Recruiting! Large, Active, Mature and Fun Corp ! ***

Author
Colonel Chadwick
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#121 - 2012-04-11 22:28:05 UTC
Hello, I'm interested in joining FFW to learn all aspecs of the game and Fly with mature people that can take care of their own.
I'm mostly skilled up in ECM's electronics. I'm a new player still with a few months of learning experience but definitley could learn alot more to this game with the right Corp. I fly a blackbird and love it. i also have some Haulers for mining ops to help out... just looking for a Gang to run with and have fun while jamming the target!!! Anywho I will look for FFW in the channel and Apply
thnx
-Colonel Chadwick
cpt failboat
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#122 - 2012-04-12 03:30:42 UTC
We have picked up some great new recruits. We are still looking to add some more to our roster at this time.
Neef Baylan
Doomheim
#123 - 2012-04-12 07:10:58 UTC
Hey there, just dropping by to say that I'm interested in your corp. It seems like you guys really have a great group going on here and I'd love to be able to be a part of it. There's a few questions I'd like to take care of, but I won't go into those here. I'm somewhere in the 6mil skill point range, but I honestly don't have a whole lot of experience. I'm finding it difficult to get said experience without knowing anyone. So, hopefully I can speak to someone in the recruitment channel at some point and get a few questions answered and join up with you guys. Look forward to meeting you all. You'll likely see me around within the next few days or so.
Colonel Chadwick
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#124 - 2012-04-12 08:31:27 UTC
Stopping by to say I joined the Gang a few hours ago and Was Taken care of immediately. Brought in with Open arms and had help easily getting to them where they reside at. As a bonus 20mill was given to me to start my journeys buying frigates and cruisers to Fit them to get started. As soon as i got to the the station where FFW resides, Immediately i was already Ratting with fellow corp mates. while i was out killing rats earning more money and modules, i had lots of questions that where answered with ease..FFW is a very helpful corp. thankyou guys Especially Darion Fulcrum and Night Halcyon they where the one's i was Interacting with most the time i was on for those few hours..Spent most the time with Darion Fulcrum on Teamspeak, I believe I made a new friend tonight~! Thanks man for looking out for me in the weeds!..anywho Very well organized corp and reccommend them to people that want to do PVP and PVE with Great Players. And Night Halcyon Thanks again!!
Phoenix Bibbs
Fweddit
Free Range Chikuns
#125 - 2012-04-12 13:34:57 UTC
Neef Baylan wrote:
Hey there, just dropping by to say that I'm interested in your corp. It seems like you guys really have a great group going on here and I'd love to be able to be a part of it. There's a few questions I'd like to take care of, but I won't go into those here. I'm somewhere in the 6mil skill point range, but I honestly don't have a whole lot of experience. I'm finding it difficult to get said experience without knowing anyone. So, hopefully I can speak to someone in the recruitment channel at some point and get a few questions answered and join up with you guys. Look forward to meeting you all. You'll likely see me around within the next few days or so.

Drop by and hang out in the recruitment channel. There are guys on and off throughout the day but we are the most active in the evenings starting around 6 - 7pm and later. There should be a recruiter around sometime after that. Look forward to seeing you in game soon.

-PB
Cassidia Arbosa
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#126 - 2012-04-12 13:41:30 UTC
Still looking for new recruits to fill the ranks. Lots of dedicated and experienced PVP pilots in this corp.
Konfengin
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#127 - 2012-04-12 23:07:43 UTC
Neef Baylan wrote:

Just drop by in the recruitment channel. We can try and get you setup with someone to talk to.
Cassidia Arbosa
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#128 - 2012-04-13 14:24:57 UTC
Still taking new recruits. Looking for active members who want to learn EVE.
Night Halcyon
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#129 - 2012-04-13 19:00:24 UTC
Great group of pilots. Head to public chat channel "Join FFW".
Phoenix Bibbs
Fweddit
Free Range Chikuns
#130 - 2012-04-13 21:00:49 UTC
It's Friday.... That means lots of fun and explosions to be had tonight. Come hang out with us.
Night Halcyon
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#131 - 2012-04-14 23:23:12 UTC
Lots of killing to be had. Come join.
Night Halcyon
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#132 - 2012-04-16 13:58:49 UTC
A rumpa-bump-bump.
Phoenix Bibbs
Fweddit
Free Range Chikuns
#133 - 2012-04-16 17:40:53 UTC
Multiple roams going out most nights. Come join up with us and kill something.
Seraphina Bibbs
Fweddit
Free Range Chikuns
#134 - 2012-04-17 18:50:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Seraphina Bibbs
Had the new guys out with us on two roams last night. Got a few kills in for everyone. Come join us now to get in on tonight's pew pew. Lots of exciting things going on.
Night Halcyon
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#135 - 2012-04-17 19:00:17 UTC
Looking for new people who like to play with internet spacemobiles.
Konfengin
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#136 - 2012-04-17 22:44:45 UTC
Seraphina Bibbs wrote:
Had the new guys out with us on two roams last night. Got a few kills in for everyone. Come join us now to get in on tonight's pew pew. Lots of exciting things going on.

Come fly with us. Seraphina is a lightweight and drinks nothing but Zima.
Phoenix Bibbs
Fweddit
Free Range Chikuns
#137 - 2012-04-18 12:49:17 UTC
Konfengin wrote:
Seraphina Bibbs wrote:

Come fly with us. Seraphina is a lightweight and drinks nothing but Zima.

I didn't realize she drank.

A couple of our new guys were in on the 1.9 billion ISK capital kill last night. Lots of fun. Give our recruiters something to do, come chat with them to see if you'll fit in here.
Night Halcyon
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#138 - 2012-04-18 14:01:48 UTC
Like Phoenix said, we had a great time last night. Some first time PVPers got their very first kill last night, and it was a good one.

1.9B ISK Thanatos

http://ffw.killmail.org/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13102252

Come check us out.
Seraphina Bibbs
Fweddit
Free Range Chikuns
#139 - 2012-04-18 21:16:50 UTC
I do not drink Zima......

We'll be hanging around tonight, come chat up one of the recruiters in 'Join FFW'. You get in early enough you could join us on a roam tonight. Much pew pew to be had by all.
Jathos Emrys
Therapy.
Brave Collective
#140 - 2012-04-19 02:59:50 UTC
I would like to say that I was one of those first time PVP'ers on last night that helped with that awesome 1.9 bill kill....and it was great! My first true fight/kill was a whopper! Also, for anyone thinking of joining, the leadership of our mission was great, I felt apart of the group even though I was new and didn't know what the heck I was doing....I wasn't left behind or left out or made to feel stupid for all my questions, they really took the time to answer my questions and help me out. It was an awesome first experience for me.

If you are looking for a fun, friendly, ACTIVE, and supportive corp that doesn't mind being serious at times but doing it while having fun....you should look into this corp, I'm gonna stick around for the long haul with these guys and gals! Big smile

~Jathos