These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Wondering About Jump Clones

Author
Jacob Valcrum
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-04-18 03:45:38 UTC
Hey All,

I have been playing eve on and off for a few years. I'm wondering if there is a way to shorten the length of time before your allowed to jump again.
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#2 - 2012-04-18 03:55:59 UTC
No.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-04-18 04:52:33 UTC
Negative.

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

J'Poll
Perkone
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-04-18 11:05:27 UTC
Nope, though I think a slight reduction would be nice.

Currently due to the 24h timer usually slowly your game time starts to shift or you have to loose 1 day of playing to get it right again.

So there has been a suggestion to make the timer reduced to 22 / 23 hours to negate this problem a bit, which I really like. Making it much shorter will mean it can be easily abused to do stuff, I still think that using a jump clone should be something you have to think about before doing it, making the timer short does mean you can jump around to easily.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#5 - 2012-04-18 15:17:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Jint Hikaru
Stuck with the 24h restriction at the moment I'm afraid. It does cause problems for people with a regular once a day playstyle.

A nice Idea in the ideas forum, that you may want to go and take a look at, and support if you feel like....

Idea to change the way jumpclones are timed

Just try not to fall fowl of the guy getting bent out of shape because people dont agree with his 'ISK wils all' counter proposal.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.