These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

MD Borrowers and Trustees - 100m / month Job Offering

Author
Jake Andarius
Andarius Trading Corp.
#1 - 2012-04-15 18:22:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Jake Andarius
For a month I have maintained a list of public MD borrowers and trustees on the MD forums. I have now moved this to the EVElopedia page MD Borrowers and Trustees. My hope is that this page survives the test of time and continue to be useful to the MD community in the very distant future.

Although the list may be updated by all who wish, I am additionally looking for someone who is willing to actively update the list for a pay of 100 million ISK every month. The job description would be as follows:

MD Borrowers and Trustees Manager
  • Any new MD uncollateralized bond offers or third party services that are filled must be added to the list using the established formatting.
  • Any edits made by other persons that do not positively add to the list must be actively reverted by the manager.
  • These updates must be may within a maximum of one week after any bond is filled or a negative revision is made.
  • 100 million ISK will be paid at the first of every month as compensation provided that the job terms have be honored.
  • If two weeks notice is given for no longer being able to maintain the list, then the manager will receive full compensation for that month.

Vaerah Vahrokha has agreed to be the trustee for the MD Borrowers and Trustees fund. I have sent him an initial 1 billion ISK that is to be used to pay 100 million a month to the MD Borrowers and Trustees Manager. In order to receive payment, the Manager must contact VV at the first of the month.

Please post in this thread if you are interested.

EDIT: Position currently filled by Hostility Incarnate.
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#2 - 2012-04-15 18:24:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Kouryusei
BST is currently at 8B, not 3B. o/

Edit: PS, great work!
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#3 - 2012-04-15 19:07:33 UTC
Of course I'd like to say Jake's assignment to the appointed person right in this thread.
Liberty Eternal
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-04-15 22:11:25 UTC
Long-term this will probably be too much for one person to take on. Maybe have a group of people who are recognised to manage the records between them?
Jake Andarius
Andarius Trading Corp.
#5 - 2012-04-15 22:41:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Jake Andarius
Liberty Eternal wrote:
Long-term this will probably be too much for one person to take on. Maybe have a group of people who are recognised to manage the records between them?

The majority of effort compiling this list initially was digging through the old forums for older bonds. It was a lot easier to record newly filled bonds when they hit the forums first page. If it is just updating the new bonds that do occur every month, I am hoping that 100m a month is a strong enough incentive for some player. Eventually, when that person does quit, another person would be hired. I will definitely see how this goes, though, to try to make it work.
Liberty Eternal
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-04-15 22:59:25 UTC
Jake Andarius wrote:
Liberty Eternal wrote:

The majority of effort compiling this list initially was digging through the old forums for older bonds. It was a lot easier to record newly filled bonds when they hit the forums first page. If it is just updating the new bonds that do occur every month, I am hoping that 100m a month is a strong enough incentive for some player. Eventually, when that person does quit, another person would be hired. I will definitely see how this goes, though, to try to make it work.

I see, so is this something that can be done once a month by sitting down for an hour and going through the last few pages of MD forum? In which case it would be relatively easy.
Jake Andarius
Andarius Trading Corp.
#7 - 2012-04-16 01:14:26 UTC
The job offering has already been filled! In the future, the position may open up again as the current manager takes time off. Another post will be made in that case.

Liberty Eternal wrote:
I see, so is this something that can be done once a month by sitting down for an hour and going through the last few pages of MD forum? In which case it would be relatively easy.

Exactly. The job of compiling newly filled bonds is not terribly difficult, and it is something I could relatively easily keep doing. However, I really like simplifying my EVE work, and I would also really like this list to be maintained for future years (in which I may be on and off EVE). A fund and manager seems like a really perfect solution.

I am glad to see I already have people voluntarily making corrections to the list! That was my other hope. People who have their own bonds are very likely to have the vested interest in such a list, and so would be likely to voluntarily contribute to it.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#8 - 2012-04-16 09:50:24 UTC
I have been contacted by the thread updating designed care taker and had his application confirmed by Jake Andarius.

I therefore created and transferred the capital to a specific closed end fund to be managed by Vahrokh Financial Technologies [VAHFT], my official finance assets management branch.

The fund NEISIN code is MRVAHFTCF013 and for maximum transparency it has been assigned its own tracker thread.
Hostility Incarnate
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2012-04-16 11:03:05 UTC
Hello, I am an alt.

I am also the person who applied to be the current list maintainer after Jake.

If you are not on the list, please feel free to eve mail me.
If you want to be on the list, please feel free to eve mail me.
If you want to know who I am, bugger off.
Barakach
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-04-16 14:04:28 UTC
Hostility Incarnate wrote:
Hello, I am an alt.

I am also the person who applied to be the current list maintainer after Jake.

If you are not on the list, please feel free to eve mail me.
If you want to be on the list, please feel free to eve mail me.
If you want to know who I am, bugger off.

So you are the official active list maintainer?
Jake Andarius
Andarius Trading Corp.
#11 - 2012-04-16 16:24:05 UTC
Barakach wrote:
So you are the official active list maintainer?

Yes, Hostility Incarnate is the official manager of the list.