These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Investment 4B, 7%

Author
Sirvalla
Perkone
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-04-14 21:01:58 UTC
Hello,

I am seeking investors for a new manufacturing run I cannot run with my current liquidity.

To get to the short and sweet an in game acquaintance will be providing me full sets capital component/capital ship BPC's at a greatly reduced price in bulk. Investment money will be used to cover the cost of mineral purchases. With my number crunching completed I will be able to offer 7% per month with the first dividends being sent on the second month. This is due to my anticipation of slower movement of capital ship's compared to others. If I am able to make the first dividend after a month then that is what I will do. After three months I will recompense all investors.

Before you look up my character please consider the following:

-I have posted this character for sale on the character bazaar. I do not plan on selling it until after this IPO. I'm in Eve for the long game so I can keep bumping that thread until I see the price I like.

-This is my first offering. Although I do occasionally check the MD forums I am not an avid follower. I haven't ever needed anyone else's money to conduct my business until this point.

This offering will launch when I have secured investors. First dividend to be paid 60 days following, 30 days if things are moving very smoothly. The investment will last 90 days @ 7% per 30 days.

Thank you for your time.
Sirius DeBord
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-04-14 22:36:37 UTC
Possible scam... trying to sell toon at the same time as gathering investors.
Sirvalla
Perkone
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-04-14 22:42:29 UTC
As stated in my initial post I do not plan on selling my character until after the IPO runs till the 3 month point and all investors are paid.
Liberty Eternal
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-04-15 01:08:20 UTC
Sirvalla wrote:
As stated in my initial post I do not plan on selling my character until after the IPO runs till the 3 month point and all investors are paid.

Sorry mate, we weren't born yesterday.
Sirvalla
Perkone
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-04-15 01:19:50 UTC
I misplaced some of the key components while editing. I will be offering up my jump freighter as collateral for this offering.
Tekota
The Freighter Factory
#6 - 2012-04-15 11:14:24 UTC
Sirvalla wrote:
I misplaced some of the key components while editing. I will be offering up my jump freighter as collateral for this offering.

A collateralised offering changes things greatly and one would typically expect this to fill. I'd advise appending "Collateralised" or similar to the subject line as a glance at MD forums today suggests a glut of first page bond offerings.

I'd also advise some caution on the collateral holder - haven't checked prices this morning but JFs are currently quite a lot more than 4b so you run the risk of the collateral holder scamming *you*, ie giving you 4b, accepting your JF as collateral, then selling JF for 6b and skipping off into the sunset 2b richer.

There are two ways to handle collateral; either the (sole) lender holds it or a third party acceptable to both lender(s) and lendee holds it. For currently active third parties Shar Tegral and Vaerah Vahrokha are names that would spring to mind but there are others and you must do your own research here and come to your own conclusions.

Finally - if you're not needing your JF for the next three months (hence prepared to put it up for collateral) consider the possibility of selling your JF now to finance your operation and then buying another one three months later. Three months interest on 4b at 7% is 840m interest - if JF prices haven't gone up that much in the next three months (which is itself another estimation you'll have to come to your own conclusion about) you're quids in.
Blueprint Seller
Bring Me Sunshine
#7 - 2012-04-15 11:25:31 UTC
I'm in for the full amount, providing the collateral arrangements are acceptable.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#8 - 2012-04-15 13:17:18 UTC
I am also in for the full 4B @7 percent.

I have held JFs + other valuable items as collateral in the past, as you may see in this screenshot.

If needed I'll contact the screenshot person if he authorizes me to disclose his name and directly confirm to you.

If you need a further extension I also have more cash on hand.
Sirvalla
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-04-16 02:10:31 UTC
Tekota wrote:
Sirvalla wrote:

A collateralised offering changes things greatly and one would typically expect this to fill. I'd advise appending "Collateralised" or similar to the subject line as a glance at MD forums today suggests a glut of first page bond offerings.

I'd also advise some caution on the collateral holder - haven't checked prices this morning but JFs are currently quite a lot more than 4b so you run the risk of the collateral holder scamming *you*, ie giving you 4b, accepting your JF as collateral, then selling JF for 6b and skipping off into the sunset 2b richer.

There are two ways to handle collateral; either the (sole) lender holds it or a third party acceptable to both lender(s) and lendee holds it. For currently active third parties Shar Tegral and Vaerah Vahrokha are names that would spring to mind but there are others and you must do your own research here and come to your own conclusions.

Finally - if you're not needing your JF for the next three months (hence prepared to put it up for collateral) consider the possibility of selling your JF now to finance your operation and then buying another one three months later. Three months interest on 4b at 7% is 840m interest - if JF prices haven't gone up that much in the next three months (which is itself another estimation you'll have to come to your own conclusion about) you're quids in.

That gives me a lot to think about. For those of you that have interest I would ask for you to please have patience. My place got hit by a tornado last night and my ability to be online will be strained until I get internet at my temporary housing.

Thank you for your time.
Dan Osiris
Never Not Contract
#10 - 2012-04-16 05:27:50 UTC
Sirvalla wrote:
Tekota wrote:
Sirvalla wrote:

That gives me a lot to think about. For those of you that have interest I would ask for you to please have patience. My place got hit by a tornado last night and my ability to be online will be strained until I get internet at my temporary housing.

Thank you for your time.

best of luck to your RL problems.. i should think you would want to prioritize things first in RL than to log on Eve the moment you get internet. Just saying Roll
Arugas Koken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-04-16 07:37:04 UTC
Dan Osiris wrote:
i should think you would want to prioritize things first in RL than to log on Eve the moment you get internet. Just saying Roll

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

EVE > RL.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#12 - 2012-04-16 08:43:43 UTC
Arugas Koken wrote:
Dan Osiris wrote:
i should think you would want to prioritize things first in RL than to log on Eve the moment you get internet. Just saying Roll

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

EVE > RL.

Or at least, in EvE you CAN easily change your destiny to suck less than it does by default if nothing is done.