These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[PODCAST] Unnamed Podcast bonus episode

Author
Daemeon Fyral
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-03-17 15:38:47 UTC
We have a special bonus episode of the unnamed podcast, This time featuring special guest CSM candidate Roc Wieler, in which we talk a little bit about his platform as well as some other random nonesense and tangents. Hopefully I got the dual audio track thing sorted out this time, if anyone has any issues with the volume levels or sound quality let me know and I'll try and get em sorted and re-upload... its all about the learning process at this point.

Bonus Episode
Pixxie Twilight
#2 - 2012-04-13 18:46:32 UTC
Hi!

Hope you find a name for your show soon.

You might want to make an official thread for your episodes that you can update. That would keep all info on each episode in one place for bookmarking.

I've linked you in my latest shownotes. Great content, love the music. Will listen to this bonus episode soon. Cool

Pixxie T
>^^<

[b]~~~ NEW PLAYER PODCAST ~  PIXXIE'S EVE ONLINE PODCAST ~~~ Latest Episode EPISODE 10*SWTOR, DIABLO 3, Inferno, HULKAGEDDON* ~~~~~~~~  On iTunes and at http://pixxietwilight.podbean.com/ ~~~~~~~~[/b]

Annie Seko
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-04-21 06:54:36 UTC
Are you going to get this setup on iTunes?

Thanks
Arydanika
The Order of Thelemic Ascension
The Invited
#4 - 2012-04-25 18:04:26 UTC
Hi there.

About a month late in listening to the first episode and the bonus episode, but wanted to give props for starting the podcast. The perspectives were enjoyable and newbies are always a pleasure to hear. I audibility went "Aww" when your co-host talked about mining in his Burst. So many warm fuzzies.

The bonus episode was equally enjoyable. You can never go wrong with a personality like Roc.

Perspectives would be a great name for this particular podcast. It's different than most other podcasts and a nice chill listening experience. Also, if you'd like I'd be more than willing to trade some tips and tricks about audio editing to boost your sound quality. Keep up the good work!

Runner of Voices from the Void podcast, Eve Online Pod Pack & DJ on eve-radio.com Sundays at 1800.  Organizer of the ATX Eve Online Meet. ♥