These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

[Video] DEIMOS 2.0

Author
l0rd carlos
the king asked me to guard the mountain
#41 - 2012-04-12 11:14:52 UTC
Miriam Sasko wrote:

It's a certain song that has been featured in eve videos repeatedly, most famously with the mach fight in Garmonation 8.

Also, this video was great!

Edit: Better version.

Ah, thanks for the info.
Your better version link does not work, it redirects to the main page. But that does not matter, i remember the song now.

Did you also use that song in one of your videos?

Youtube Channel about Micro and Small scale PvP with commentary: Fleet Commentary by l0rd carlos

Miriam Sasko
Matari Exodus
#42 - 2012-04-12 12:40:49 UTC
l0rd carlos wrote:
Miriam Sasko wrote:

It's a certain song that has been featured in eve videos repeatedly, most famously with the mach fight in Garmonation 8.

Also, this video was great!

Edit: Better version.

Ah, thanks for the info.
Your better version link does not work, it redirects to the main page. But that does not matter, i remember the song now.

Did you also use that song in one of your videos?

Nope. To the best of my knowledge, not one of my songs was used in another video that got posted to these forums after late 2008 but before I used it.

Yes, I am that much of a music geek.

Latest Video: The Graf Spee Legacy

Cap Tyrian
Guiding Hand Social Club
#43 - 2012-04-12 15:11:02 UTC
Video in my country not available do to license music, can you upload it to eve files please
Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#44 - 2012-04-12 16:48:09 UTC
Cap Tyrian wrote:
Video in my country not available do to license music, can you upload it to eve files please

you can get a plugin to do that

Will upload a direct download later though, but kinda queued up atm cause I have 10 EIE videos to upload!

Hi

Bluetippedflyer
Fallen Rabbits
#45 - 2012-04-12 17:30:32 UTC
great
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#46 - 2012-04-12 23:15:59 UTC
Willl Adama wrote:
10 EIE videos to upload!

B)

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Mnmlife
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#47 - 2012-04-14 04:45:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Mnmlife
200$ for a lifetime membership or 19$ a month.

you serious man?

the website isn't even up properly or on time and you want people to fork over that type of cash for something with no guarantee it will exist in a month?

I cant do much else then wish you all luck with it. I don't think I can support that level of expense for something that is going to leak out the moment you publish it. Forum or video wise.

* edit so noone thinks I am making this up

http://www.eveiseasy.com/complete-your-order/
Thomas Kreshant
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#48 - 2012-04-14 10:44:23 UTC
Fantastic video Will,

I guess we'll not see to many in the future as business wiill come first I but good luck.
Ur235
Appetite 4 Destruction
#49 - 2012-04-14 17:13:17 UTC
I have to admit I was pretty shocked to hear your going to start charging people to see these videos needless to say there is bound to be some people who sign up and pay so... yeh good luck with that

hmm

Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#50 - 2012-04-15 06:23:19 UTC
I am not goin to charge anyone for these kind of videos. I will be releasing them for free as I always did.

Also, I had nothing to do with the pricing of our site.

Hi

Joseph Dreadloch
Dread Space Inc.
#51 - 2012-04-15 12:43:11 UTC
High quality. Seemed like the EVE equivalent of a long tracking shot in an action movie.

Props for the old school prodigy, also I can't believe I haven't heard Levels in another EVE vid yet, good stuff.
Memrox
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#52 - 2012-04-15 13:56:29 UTC
Willl Adama wrote:

Also, I had nothing to do with the pricing of our site.

Lol don't bullshit mate.
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#53 - 2012-04-15 17:30:37 UTC
Apparently, this is against the EULA.

I however am a bit confused why CCP only now decided to chime in. Especially when there have been other sites selling guides and whatnot for real money as well.

CCP Guard wrote:
Selling anything that uses the EVE Intellectual Property for real life cash is against the rules. EVE related services can, however, be sold for ISK. I'm not going to comment on whether that will always be the case, but it is today. Just letting everyone know.

After which, he immediately locked the thread announcing the real money subscription based EveIsEasy content.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1133605#post1133605
Thomas Kreshant
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#54 - 2012-04-15 17:37:18 UTC
Well the site offered the 1st 'x' number of subscribers a chance to win a ship from the alliance tournament which would violate the rules somewhat plus it offered to share in future winnings.
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#55 - 2012-04-15 18:22:15 UTC  |  Edited by: JC Anderson
Thomas Kreshant wrote:
Well the site offered the 1st 'x' number of subscribers a chance to win a ship from the alliance tournament which would violate the rules somewhat plus it offered to share in future winnings.

The site switched over to a $19.00 a month subscription service. I think that's what CCP Guard was referring to. Apparently if you want to run a pay for subscription eve-related service, then you are only allowed to accept ISK and not real money to pay for that service.
Plutarch
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#56 - 2012-04-24 07:59:11 UTC
Willl Adama wrote:
Cap Tyrian wrote:

Will upload a direct download later though, but kinda queued up atm cause I have 10 EIE videos to upload!

Would you tell me the name of this plugin pretty pretty please? :)
Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#57 - 2012-04-25 10:50:58 UTC
Plutarch wrote:
Willl Adama wrote:
Cap Tyrian wrote:

Would you tell me the name of this plugin pretty pretty please? :)

Sorry bud, I don't need it myself since I have access to everything just fine in my country, I just know that other people are using it =)

Hi

Cedo Nulli
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#58 - 2012-05-07 13:47:51 UTC
Thumbs up .. good quality picture, good music, good comms, enjoyed it.
Previous page123