These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Issues, Workarounds & Localization

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Training Queue

First post
Author
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#21 - 2012-02-27 22:03:43 UTC
Duvida wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
this thread is going to get filled with all kinds of stuff people want isn't it:P
Yep!
Big smile

While we're getting all kinds of stuff we want... I'd love a 96 hour skill queue?

Big smile

*runs away*
Oh, he's gone...? I wanted to ask a few questions about the desired implementation... ah well, better luck next time.

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Elijah Craig
Trask Industries
#22 - 2012-02-27 22:39:52 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I can reproduce it, it's happening if you have the skill queue stacked with other windows (in the screenshot it is so but the other windows are closed).

I shall do my best to fix this o7

For the record, I get this problem occur even when the window is not stacked.

It happens if I open the Training Queue window using the neocom training time bar (or whatever you call it), using the "Open Training Queue" button in the Character Sheet and also when using my keyboard shortcut.

This is not everytime - and if the window is resized or closed, the problem can go away - but it does occur due to seemingly inconsistent reasons (i.e. both stacked and unstacked, whether opened using keyboard shortcut, neocom or character sheet button).
Shandir
EVE University
Ivy League
#23 - 2012-02-27 23:00:25 UTC
CCP Explorer wrote:
Oh, he's gone...? I wanted to ask a few questions about the desired implementation... ah well, better luck next time.

Skill queue visible and modifiable across alts on same account.
No more 'Another character on this account is training' errors.

That is all.
Duvida
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2012-02-28 00:17:00 UTC
CCP Explorer wrote:
Duvida wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
this thread is going to get filled with all kinds of stuff people want isn't it:P
Yep!
Big smile

While we're getting all kinds of stuff we want... I'd love a 96 hour skill queue?

Big smile

*runs away*

*leaves memo*

RE: Extensible Architecture and Training (Skill) Queue.

Although not mentioned frequently, the topic of extending the already-great functionality of the 24 hour skill queue has been broached in times past. Having dealt with problems of non-extensible virtual architecture in the past, was the skill queue built with the idea of change in mind? Would it be a high-value, low-effort endeavor to extend the time covered by it?

o7

Malus Rimor
Perkone
Caldari State
#25 - 2012-02-28 02:50:14 UTC
CCP Explorer wrote:
Duvida wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Yep!
Big smile

Big smile

*runs away*

Maybe another 24 hours available to your queue for every 10m sp your toon has.
... thats when you have the longer skills to train anyway.
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#26 - 2012-02-28 08:53:34 UTC
I've fixed the issue internally and you'll get it to your computer in a point release soon™

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Noriko Mai
#27 - 2012-02-28 12:36:14 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I've fixed the issue internally and you'll get it to your computer in a point release soon™

1000 likes + candy 4 u

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#28 - 2012-02-28 13:03:57 UTC
Noriko Mai wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:

1000 likes + candy 4 u

candy \o/

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Liz Arji
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-03-14 11:43:33 UTC
Since the fix was in the patch notes for 1.5:

It's still not fixed for me. But my only issue with the skill queue was and is the vertical separator between skill list and queue. Whenever I open the skill queue window, that separator is moved to the far left, making the skill list pretty squeezed. Moving the window around makes the separator "snap" to the position I set before. Dragging the separator manually does not cause any weird window snapping for me. I have the window stacked with the character info window. Removing it from the stack prevents the bug, but I'd really like it to be stacked.

If you need pictures, just tell me.

Thanks in advance!
Liz Arji
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-03-18 09:23:49 UTC
*bump for attention*
Tallous Doon
AltoCue Acami U.A.S. Services
#31 - 2012-03-18 15:23:56 UTC
Had this happen to me a few times. Thought it was something i did. Also my cargo hold seemed to do the same thing a few times too. It went from regular window size to soooooo big i couldnt get to the end of it even using select all option. Both have happened more then a few times this week.
Liz Arji
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-03-26 07:01:22 UTC
Still broken, see my previous post. I'd really appreciate a dev reply.
Liz Arji
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-04-12 09:32:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Liz Arji
Liz Arji wrote:

Quoted because it still applies.

Also I'm still offering to provide more detailed info if needed.
Liz Arji
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-05-08 07:05:18 UTC
Liz Arji wrote:

And again.
Liz Arji
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#35 - 2012-06-19 06:59:21 UTC
Liz Arji wrote:
Since the fix was in the patch notes for 1.5:

It's still not fixed for me. But my only issue with the skill queue was and is the vertical separator between skill list and queue. Whenever I open the skill queue window, that separator is moved to the far left, making the skill list pretty squeezed. Moving the window around makes the separator "snap" to the position I set before. Dragging the separator manually does not cause any weird window snapping for me. I have the window stacked with the character info window. Removing it from the stack prevents the bug, but I'd really like it to be stacked.

If you need pictures, just tell me.

Thanks in advance!

Bump and quoting the whole information to make it even more easier to find out what's STILL broken. Blink
Previous page12