These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

[Video] DEIMOS 2.0

Author
Kovorix
Matari Exodus
#21 - 2012-04-11 00:56:54 UTC
awesome as always willl, very impressed with the piloting and engagement management. I always think this is when eve is at its best, 30 min of constant challenging intense engagement.
Kil2
Club Bear
#22 - 2012-04-11 03:06:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Kil2
This was fantastic.

Please publish the stuff from garm 9 fleets.

I really like the way you put it together by the way. Having the important parts of comms but still having music does a nice job making it nice to watch but more interesting than if it was just music. Also its good that your comp isnt **** like garmon's.

o/

editing to say that for some reason seeing the perspective of your role is more interesting to me than garm's mach role. they are both great, but i think maybe your role is more complicated on some level.
Laktos
Perkone
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-04-11 04:37:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Laktos
Looks like awesome fun. Great music choice and editing flow too. I'm always jealous of your vid making technical skills will :P

Willl Adama wrote:
Oh and btw, I have a bunch more similar (but shorter) fights that I didn't release yet. It's basically the same fights from Garmonation 9 where we did Mach + anti-support deimos/legion, but from my perspective. Would you guys be interested in seeing those as well?

Yes please.

Latest PVP Video: Perseverance

Sard Caid does not endorse this message.

Fon Revedhort
Monks of War
#24 - 2012-04-11 06:36:05 UTC
Honestly, I was somewhat dissapointed for some reason - probably I had expected one long consistent engagement rather than warping around Bear

Good stuff, anyway. That might be just my expectations being so high Pirate

"Being supporters of free speech and free and open [CSM] elections... we removed Fon Revedhort from eligibility". CCP, April 2013.

Prometheus Exenthal
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2012-04-11 08:12:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Prometheus Exenthal
Was a good fight, but I felt like it showcased the stupidity of those fleets more than HYDRA skill.
Will should have died on several occasions, but the people were too dumbfounded by Garmon in the Machariel to even notice. All those frigates, and not one of them thought to scramble/tackle the nano Deimos? I mean, they WERE in range on numerous occasions. And the Mach is good, but even Garmon wouldn't be able to pop that many frigates before the tiny tank shield Deimos melted. Solid fight, but "eh" video

https://www.youtube.com/user/promsrage

DO YOUR JOBS, CCP DEVS. FIX THE GAME INSTEAD OF FKING IT

Inggroth
Harbingers of Reset
#26 - 2012-04-11 08:26:57 UTC
Prometheus Exenthal wrote:
Was a good fight, but I felt like it showcased the stupidity of those fleets more than HYDRA skill.

Its EC-P8R m8

Still amazing footage IMO, enjoyed every second.
l0rd carlos
the king asked me to guard the mountain
#27 - 2012-04-11 10:29:28 UTC
Karah Serrigan wrote:

Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von UMG enthält, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar. Die GEMA hat die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt.
Das tut uns leid.

bleh youtube.

Did you mean "bleh germany"?
Get one of those youtube proxys or proxyplugins for your browser. It is worth it.
__

@Willl Adama
Why dont you use an "allmost unscanable" T3 booster with 4 links instead of a 5 link booster that one can scan down super fast?
Do you have an alt char in RvB?

Youtube Channel about Micro and Small scale PvP with commentary: Fleet Commentary by l0rd carlos

Gorski Car
#28 - 2012-04-11 10:50:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Gorski Car
l0rd carlos wrote:

@Willl Adama
Why dont you use an "allmost unscanable" T3 booster with 4 links instead of a 5 link booster that one can scan down super fast?

We were pretty confused when we probed down that tengu so fast.
PS we had virtues so that "unprobable" stuff would not have worked.

Collect this post

Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-04-11 11:21:59 UTC
l0rd carlos wrote:

@Willl Adama

Because I see no reason to be unscannable in the first place, it only really matters if you wanna spend all day in 1 system where you can just leave it afk. When roaming you just cloak whenever you aren't using the links, I don't see how it's that hard. If you are paying attention it's quite easy to just warp it off if something lands on it anyway. This is the only 1 we've lost that got scanned down that I can remember, but we've lost t3s quite often in other ways.

Hi

NateX
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-04-11 20:30:42 UTC
Willl Adama wrote:

EDIT:
Oh and btw, I have a bunch more similar (but shorter) fights that I didn't release yet. It's basically the same fights from Garmonation 9 where we did Mach + anti-support deimos/legion, but from my perspective. Would you guys be interested in seeing those as well?

Would be nice to get a commentary of it on eveiseasy, your thoughts and strategi of flying a support deimos / legion. Switching between frig support and just shooting primary target. Plus some advice on the fit you use etc..

Anyways, good video there thanks!
Angsty Teenager
Broski North
#31 - 2012-04-11 22:13:50 UTC
Or you could just fly a 5 link unscannable (or as unscannable as you can be) tengu like a champ. Who needs a MWD anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/ufXXj.jpg
Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-04-11 22:31:26 UTC
Angsty Teenager wrote:
Or you could just fly a 5 link unscannable (or as unscannable as you can be) tengu like a champ. Who needs a MWD anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/ufXXj.jpg

no ssrsly i dont think eccm is nescesary, much better to have mwd m8.

Hi

Angsty Teenager
Broski North
#33 - 2012-04-11 23:12:06 UTC
I wasn't arguing, I was just proposing an alternative to the 2 current fits being talked about in this thread. For anybody who is/was/is now interested.
Sard Caid
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#34 - 2012-04-11 23:12:35 UTC
Highly entertaining video.
Viribus
Lords of the Lockerroom
WE FORM YUG0SLAVIA
#35 - 2012-04-12 03:42:29 UTC
No mitternacht not downloading
l0rd carlos
the king asked me to guard the mountain
#36 - 2012-04-12 07:34:30 UTC
Viribus wrote:

Who or What is mitternacht?
I guess you dont mean the german word for midnight.

Youtube Channel about Micro and Small scale PvP with commentary: Fleet Commentary by l0rd carlos

Miriam Sasko
Matari Exodus
#37 - 2012-04-12 08:08:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Miriam Sasko
l0rd carlos wrote:
Viribus wrote:

Who or What is mitternacht?
I guess you dont mean the german word for midnight.

It's a certain song that has been featured in eve videos repeatedly, most famously with the mach fight in Garmonation 8.

Also, this video was great!

Edit: Better version.

Latest Video: The Graf Spee Legacy

Beat General
Doomheim
#38 - 2012-04-12 09:28:31 UTC
Gorski Car wrote:
l0rd carlos wrote:

@Willl Adama

We were pretty confused when we probed down that tengu so fast.
PS we had virtues so that "unprobable" stuff would not have worked.

Probing the tengu down was a ***** move.

Just sayin.
Daneel Trevize
Give my 11percent back
#39 - 2012-04-12 10:04:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Daneel Trevize
Assuming you said something negative, how so?
You would shoot logistics even if they're not shooting you. You'd gank a t3 if it was on grid. Why not go for the vulnerable shiny ship that's making the rest of its gang far more effective?

Also, lol @ Viribus Blink
Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#40 - 2012-04-12 10:39:11 UTC
Nothing wrong with scanning down link ships, we've got no hard feelings towards that, we even got an extra fight out of that, so GF!

Hi

Previous page123Next page