These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

60m SP PVPer looking for a home

Author
Researcher 526
Markov Destruction Services
#1 - 2012-04-11 08:51:36 UTC
Posting from a alt because god the spam is crazy.

My main is 60million SP, can fly almost all Caldari and Amarr T1 and T2 ships. Flys Caldari Carriers
Alt is 40million SP, almost completly speced into Mimmitar subcaps, but can also fly Galente. Working towards a thanny.

I can provide Killboards on request, I just don't want to be spammed on my mains for the next 6 months...(it has happened before.....)

I have lived in Curse, been in giant fleet fights with NC and Goons and I was in Y-2ANO back when we tried to kill BOB in like 2008...So I mean, if you want someone who can do and has done most things in the game give me a shout on why you want me
Wiccan999
Starwinders
#2 - 2012-04-11 08:55:24 UTC
contact me in game please m8 ;)
Yaaar's Revenge
Lightning Squad
Snuffed Out
#3 - 2012-04-11 09:45:53 UTC
Hey man

We're a growing PvP corp in a lowsec PvP alliance looking for new members, so have a glance at our recruitment thread and gimme a mail in game if you wanna chat about it =)

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=89401&find=unread

<3

Follow me on Twitter @Yaaars_Revenge

valerydarcy
Doomheim
#4 - 2012-04-11 09:49:40 UTC
Researcher 526 wrote:

My main is 60million SP, can fly almost all Caldari and Amarr T1 and T2 ships. Flys Caldari Carriers
Alt is 40million SP, almost completly speced into Mimmitar subcaps, but can also fly Galente. Working towards a thanny.

I can provide Killboards on request, I just don't want to be spammed on my mains for the next 6 months...(it has happened before.....)

I have lived in Curse, been in giant fleet fights with NC and Goons and I was in Y-2ANO back when we tried to kill BOB in like 2008...So I mean, if you want someone who can do and has done most things in the game give me a shout on why you want me

I think I can help you :)

Mindstar Technology are a very well established and respected 0.0 PVP corp. I would be happy to discuss with you in further detail? Please contact me in Game, look forward to hearing from you.

Val

Post with your main™

Wusti
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-04-11 10:48:18 UTC
Researcher 526 wrote:

Im not sure if I want you or not tbh mate - not from just that post anyway.

We are however serious about gettign solid HP SP guys into our corps for laid back fun with guys who really just want to be good - not elite 9and all that goes with that).

Hit me up if you think you migh tbe interested in one of the smaller CFC alliances with alot of Aussies.
Locii
Zebra Corp
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2012-04-11 14:10:05 UTC
> 0.0 PVP corp
> Small Gang upto Large Fleets
> Alliance CTA Replacement Program
> Region Wide PLEXing to support pvp
> Supportive Experienced Corp-mates
> Corp and Alliance Fleets daily
> Join ZC Pub for more info
Researcher 526
#7 - 2012-04-12 03:18:59 UTC
Let's see who is else out there, bumpity bump
Isaiah Harms
State War Academy
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-04-12 03:33:30 UTC
You say you've done most things in game. How about wormholes and invading other people's wormholes? Lowsecurity incursions interest you? How about longer term plans: developing a thriving market very much like Jita?

Rogue Templar's is building a core group of players who want to make their mark on this game. The two leaders of the alliance have been learning the in-and-outs of this game for 4 years, now we're ready.

We know what we're doing. We know where we're going. Just looking for the right pilots who want to help make it happen.

Convo/mail me if you're interested in knowing exactly what "it" is.

Lots and lots of fun times ahead.

Bizmarhk
Late night poets
Shadow Cartel
#9 - 2012-04-12 05:17:28 UTC
Mafia Redux is openly recruiting competent PVP pilots. We're a part of Black Legion alliance, who works as a solo entity in NPC 0.0 space. Mafia Redux offers weekly corporation roams, and daily alliance roams at the same time. We're a USTZ corporation, and are focused on PVP in both small and larger gangs.

If you're interested in small gang warfare (corporate activities) or medium sized fleets (alliance ops) then I invite you to check out our recruitment thread to read more about us. Having no blues, not having to worry about grinding/protecting sov, and having solid pilots by your side are some of the prime reasons to check out Mafia Redux.

Recruitment Thread - https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20510

Killboard - http://www.mafiaredux.com/killboard/?a=home
Pony Tail
Perkone
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-04-12 06:25:31 UTC
Martyr’s Vengence

Are you looking for:

* PVP?

* A laid back “no ***** given” atmosphere?

* An active and friendly community?

* No mandatory ops?

* A corp with people that can actually take a joke and doesn’t start a crusade because you said a mean word?

WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- ACTIVE PLAYER BASE (We have been flying together for years)
- VOICE COMS (MUMBLE)
- LARGE ALLIANCE
- PEW PEW WITH ALLIANCE SHIP REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
- NO CORP DUES

PvP
- Always deployed some where with logistic support to move ships and gear in combat area
- Always fleets up, Cap and Sub Cap
- Cap building program (if you need a cap for cheap)
- Ship replacement program in place at alliance level
- Forms with fleet ops
- http://kb.pleaseignore.com

General
- You will need a sense of humor
- API Required
- Ratting to Fill your wallet
- Pub Free
- 0.0 Corp/Alliance
- Fountain Region
- Forums

MV Publord Lounge
(Channel)
or
TeamSpeak for INTERVIEWS
(Evemail me if no answer in Channel)
Bandog Grooves
Guardians of Eden
#11 - 2012-04-12 10:57:23 UTC
Researcher 526 wrote:
So I mean, if you want someone who can do and has done most things in the game give me a shout on why you want me

Come and have a chat with us on our public channel "VEXIL". Meet us, see who we are, then decide.

Some info about us:

• PvP corp based in own 0.0 SOV (Wicked Creek), which gives us access to fights in 5 regions.
  • Small ganks, and bigger fleet roams every day.
  • Been around since 2006 and keep getting better
  • Over 20,000 kills, 1,200 kills so far this year with 84p/c efficiency
  • Mix of veterans and newer players split 60-40 between EU and US
  • Ship reimbursment for the newer players, also for logi, dic and hic pilots.

We get fights every day. usually flying in small gangs of 5-10 people, up to 20-40 man fleets. We believe it takes more skill to fly in smaller fleets and find it more satisfying.

We hope to give our pilots different looks at PvP and fly black ops, stealth bombers, recons, hacs, strategic cruisers, bc up to fleet battleships, carriers and dreads

We have a generally relaxed atmosphere in corp, but keep focus in fleets. We hope to have a laugh while playing the game.

Killboard: vexil.eve-kill.net

Aliance killboard: kb.the-ink.com

If you're interested, join "VEXIL" channel in game and talk to us.

Best,
Bandog
Termopan
Cynosure Of Bad Decisions
#12 - 2012-04-12 11:41:42 UTC
Wow, holy cut and paste! Lol. Occupational Hazzard is part of Ushra'Khan alliance and is looking for some decent people who want to pvp. We hold sov and have a fully upgradded system for ratting and plexing. Shoot me a message or join our corp channel HAZZARD CHANNEL.
Researcher 526
#13 - 2012-04-14 08:30:05 UTC
and one last bump to see if anyone else is paying attention.

Also, to the AMOK recruiters, you can keep sending me mail if you want, but I know your scam, so nice try.
Urban48
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2012-04-14 09:03:32 UTC
in game mail sent.
LeBeau
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2012-04-14 10:37:42 UTC
Hi,

We are currently looking for Pilots to come and join our Corporation, looking for types of pilots so I am sure we will find a slot for you. We are a mature (although listening to some people on TS does make you wonder), but we do have fun while playing the game. If you fancy having a chat pop in to QNet-Pub and we will talk some more.

LeBeau

salia Shiar
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-04-14 15:38:29 UTC
sending you a mail in game m8
Christopher AET
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2012-04-14 15:46:30 UTC
We have been pvp oriented since our formation and are looking for motivated pilots to give us the harder punch we desire.

290 kills in the last 2 weeks alone.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=103219

hope to hear from you soon.

I drain ducks of their moisture for sustenance.

Merciless Markus
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2012-04-14 19:03:11 UTC
We See Dead People, est. 2007. All members in corp are US players and are on from east coast to Hawaii time zones. (22:00 - 8:00 eve time) Age of members range from 20-50 years old. We want to build a strong US corp, that has an impact in Eve. We live and die in null sec and will continue to do so!

The one complaint I hear over and over again, is the lack of people online to fly with. Most fleet ops, in most alliances seam to be during euro times, our alliance is mostly US members. (even more people to fly with) Pilots of all types and occupations welcome. We have everything sov space has to offer: ratting, mining, havens, sanctums, plexes, stations, pvp, etc. Our alliance space is stable, but still get the occasional nuets coming in.

We have nothing against non US players. If they play Eve the same time as us, we would be more then happy to accept their apps. We just want to insure that members well be online during our time zones. Nobody likes playing alone.

To review corp requirements click link: http://weseedeadpeople.homestead.com/
Red Teufel
Calamitous-Intent
#19 - 2012-04-14 22:13:56 UTC
Blackened Skies

PvPing is the most fun you will have in EVE. Blackened Skies will give you that opportunity. Originally a North America dedicated corp, we have grown to cover both EU and US tz pilots. We will host several fleets daily covering several different types of fleets including Black Ops. We also provide pilots a long term home with opportunities to advance in the corp. We are never to big to take care of our pilots.

By joining Blackened Skies expect:

• Daily gate camp fleets / roaming fleets / Black ops / capital fleets
• 0.0 PvP
• Good places to rat and run sites
• Opportunities to advance in the corp
• To be part of a great community

Corporation Information:

• Wicked Creek region
  • Small/Med Gang warfare
  • U.S. / EU Timezones
  • Public Channel -BS- PUBLIC
  • Active ship replacement program

What you need:
• A mic is required
• You need the ability to be self suffecient with isk making to fund your PvP habit
• be able to fly a BC and Stealth bomber (or force recon) minimum.

http://blackenedskies.eve-kill.net/

Now accepting pilots new to pvp. Only 5 slots are open!
updated April 14, 2012
Crozo Yotosala
Safeside Mechanics
#20 - 2012-04-14 23:59:45 UTC
Hey hit me up in game. Would love to talk to you about the corp. o/

Anomaly 13 is recruiting. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6165199#post6165199

12Next page