These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

proposal

Author
opey1 canoli
Artemisa Investments Inc.
#1 - 2012-04-09 15:21:17 UTC
OK

I am thinking about this

10m isk entry fee...........
I run one of my alts form one end of hi sec to the other

1st ship kill gets 25%
Pod+frozen corpse 75%

if i reach my destination i get 20% of the isk pot and any remaining isk rolls over.
opey1 canoli
#2 - 2012-04-09 15:24:29 UTC
starting after hulkegg V...3 days from a friday to sunday.

I use a reputable 3rd party to hold isk.
they will know my destination and begining solar system and name of the target.

I post target name at opening.

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#3 - 2012-04-09 15:27:03 UTC
Sounds like a winning idea.

No holes or poorly thought out rules at all here.

Good luck.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#4 - 2012-04-09 15:27:51 UTC
Hisec is way too big for anyone to care enough. Do it in a single region first, preferably lowsec or 0.0, or you will get absolutely no participation. Also how the hell do you expect people to catch a pod outside of 0.0?

Oh and protip: if you're trying to convince people to give you their money, good grammar and spelling helps.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

opey1 canoli
#5 - 2012-04-09 15:28:27 UTC
I can dock 2 times when i log out. (fri/sun)

i can dock to update clone station. I need to reach the destination before the end time.

I can go thru low sec. no use of null sec.

the character im using has 850k sp....mostly in trading.

hell be in tha noob ship.

1st kill must be by a participant.
if i retain my pod pod kill+corpse are still on the table.
opey1 canoli
#6 - 2012-04-09 15:29:49 UTC  |  Edited by: opey1 canoli
well im definately looking for feedback to plug the many holes

hmm so maybe thru low sec??.
opey1 canoli
#7 - 2012-04-09 15:32:59 UTC
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
Hisec is way too big for anyone to care enough. Do it in a single region first, preferably lowsec or 0.0, or you will get absolutely no participation. Also how the hell do you expect people to catch a pod outside of 0.0?

Oh and protip: if you're trying to convince people to give you their money, good grammar and spelling helps.

yea for some reason i had to cut and paste several drafts and they chopped off parts of words and crap..if you mean that...so was typing fast trying not to get that blasted we've been ganked message.
opey1 canoli
#8 - 2012-04-09 15:38:12 UTC
not tryin to scam isk...just looking for something fun to try. and i have isk incentive if i make it.

if i get to my destination and get 20% and their is isk that rolls over from not gettin podded and corpse looted...the pot grows if there a second leg for both me and participants.

If it's possible for me to make more money by succeeding where's the scam?

also if i use a 3rd party to hold the isk and details of my start to end spots. I think people might see this legitimately. I think it will be fun to be on the run...why would I want to ruin some fun.
opey1 canoli
#9 - 2012-04-09 15:53:12 UTC
so in 0.0 it might work?

it's pretty simple as far as rules.

a participant must have the killmail for ship destruction....1st kill get 25%
a participant must have pod killmail and corpse to get 75%

my thinking on 0.0 tho is that first person to spot the target will get the whole thing.

I thought if it was in hi and low sec i might have a running chance with concord.

I'm still not sure how to develop it...so it's more of a "draft" for a proposal.

my apologies.
Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#10 - 2012-04-09 15:55:18 UTC
You're not going to make it through five gates before a dictor nails you to the wall.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#11 - 2012-04-09 15:57:19 UTC
This could be interesting. Once refined (sorry can't help there) I might consider participating.
opey1 canoli
#12 - 2012-04-09 16:01:06 UTC
Aiwha wrote:
You're not going to make it through five gates before a dictor nails you to the wall.

i was thinking that too. is there a way to even out the playing field?

opey1 canoli
#13 - 2012-04-09 16:30:34 UTC
ok here's where I am...I still need feedback.

if i did a run thru 0.0 i would need to use a different character and a better ship. On my end I was thinking it would be easier if i didn't have to worry about losing sp from repeated death ...if i hit gate camps and bubbles.

maybe i can still use the low sp character and just take the hits trying to get where i am going without running into a participant.

Tho participants that own particular areas that i need to pass thru...would get the advantage of eyes in local.

Ug!