These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

So its Saturday night. + questions

Author
Ashley SchmidtVonGoldberg
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-04-07 19:14:07 UTC
Anyone got a date or is it a quiet night in with EVE, the forums and a box of tissues. Run your hand through your lower beard before you answer this one.

Questions.

Can anyone advise me on a list of A grade PVP corps/alliances of the quality of Rooks and Kings

who dont require you to spend 3 months in a bottom licking channel telling them how great they are (R&Ks take note)

(This does not mean death by blobbing i mean people who have perfect knowledge of in game mechanics so no Goons)

Standing in for Karn Dulake who was banned for saying bad words

Brock Nelson
#2 - 2012-04-07 19:16:51 UTC
No

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Virgil Travis
Non Constructive Self Management
#3 - 2012-04-07 19:24:56 UTC
Ashley SchmidtVonGoldberg wrote:

Can anyone advise me on a list of A grade PVP corps/alliances of the quality of Rooks and Kings

Never thought I'd see the word quality and Rooks and Kings in the same sentence. You've been drinking haven't you?

Unified Church of the Unobligated - madness in the method Mamma didn't raise no victims.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#4 - 2012-04-07 19:25:48 UTC  |  Edited by: MeBiatch
shush! אין לך דעה, כי ראוי להזכיר
you don't have an opinion that is worth mentioning

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Doomheim
#5 - 2012-04-07 19:26:06 UTC
Virgil Travis wrote:

Never thought I'd see the word quality and Rooks and Kings in the same sentence. You've been drinking haven't you?

Yes and im out of tissues

ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-04-07 19:30:13 UTC
Virgil Travis wrote:

You clueless or something?

Dodixie > Hek

Virgil Travis
Non Constructive Self Management
#7 - 2012-04-07 19:32:10 UTC
ElQuirko wrote:
Virgil Travis wrote:

You clueless or something?

No, sorry, next question.

Unified Church of the Unobligated - madness in the method Mamma didn't raise no victims.

Ur235
Appetite 4 Destruction
#8 - 2012-04-07 19:32:46 UTC
Test or Goonies best eve pvpers ever tbh

hmm

Doomheim
#9 - 2012-04-07 19:50:00 UTC
Ur235 wrote:

Test and the plebbies are Blobbers

Serene Repose
#10 - 2012-04-07 22:07:12 UTC
Just go out and join a great PvP corp! It's easy! (Sorry your post was reduced to sissy-slapping, btw.)

I stopped dating twenty years ago. Now, I sit at the kitchen table and write checks to forestall a flood of debt my wonderful little children tend to amass just by occupying space and breathing.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#11 - 2012-04-07 22:10:22 UTC  |  Edited by: baltec1
Ur235 wrote:

Test and the plebbies are Blobbers

Given the fight Raiden gave in Tenal a single Maelstrom would be seen as blobbing.
Pop Bear
Doomheim
#12 - 2012-04-07 22:21:43 UTC
umm just find someone you wanna join, and jump through a few hoops for a while until you get a group hug reallyt! it's as easy as that tbh.
Kristoffon Ellecon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2012-04-07 22:32:30 UTC
I had very good interactions with members of The Tuskers which I think would meet your criteria.
Large Collidable Object
morons.
#14 - 2012-04-07 22:48:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Large Collidable Object
According to your signature, you're Karn Dulake's alt.

Karn Dulake claimed to be posting on his main.

In case that is true, not even the worst PvP corps will accept you, as you lack the most basic PvP experience and common sense.

Try RvB, Eve Uni or Test.
You know... [morons.](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gjOx65yD5A)
Vaal Erit
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#15 - 2012-04-07 22:48:28 UTC
Rooks and Kings don't accept noob alts with zero kills on battleclinic that whine on GD about pvp corps laughing at them?
Good for them.
Daneirkus Auralex
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-04-07 22:57:35 UTC
I can confirm that TEST doesn't blob, and that we have perfect knowledge of game mechanics. And are generally win at EVE.
Richter Enderas
Kaesong Kosmonauts
#17 - 2012-04-07 22:58:42 UTC
Ur235 wrote:

Confirming this. Fountain is clearly Syndicate 2.0 and VFK is the new Rancer
Doomheim
#18 - 2012-04-07 23:09:12 UTC
Large Collidable Object wrote:
According to your signature, you're Karn Dulake's alt.

Karn Dulake claimed to be posting on his main.

In case that is true, not even the worst PvP corps will accept you, as you lack the most basic PvP experience and common sense.

Try RvB, Eve Uni or Test.

Ashley is standing in for Karn Dulake as he is on his second ban for trolling the Goons and Mittans.

I hardly ever post killmails for kills or losses as i hate killboards. All it does is inhibit fighting as people wont undock if they think that there killboard will suffer. It leads to blobbing and cyno drops.

Next up i spend most of my time on Sisi as

1. i can get instant pvp any way i like it

2. Im fighting another pvp ship and not ganking a pver which is not real pvp

3. If people are only interested in killboards they will not gain the true measure of someone. Ive seen people with perfect killboards but when you look closely all there kills are shared with 30 other people.

If you check my killboard and make a decision on that then i dont want to be part of your pvp corp as it says to much about you and the style of fighting that you like to do.

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#19 - 2012-04-07 23:17:44 UTC
Got a date with the ol' lady and a synth blue pill booster.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Darth Gustav
Sith Interstellar Tech Harvesting
#20 - 2012-04-07 23:18:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Darth Gustav
Little-known-fact: Most other non-cowardly peoples' kills and losses get auto-posted via API. So the statistical likelihood of a veracious claim in this instance is 0.42%. As for your time on Sisi, big PVP alliances tend to play on a server shard called Tranquility. I think they prefer members to as well.

1) Meaningless shitfit pvp with no consequences is so utterly heroic and dreamy

2) Wow another PVP ship aren't you looking for a pvp corp?!?

3) Being bad at PVP and having friends who are also bad at PVP but risking it all anyway on TQ sure seems more honorific than hiding on Sisi (I read that as SISSY FYI).

Good luck finding an elite PVP corp with strong PVP numbers like R&K where your joke of a record of experience garnered on Sisi isn't at least nominally called into question.

He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom

12Next page