These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Profit for Industrialists

Author
Henry Haphorn
Killer Yankee
#1 - 2012-04-07 05:28:35 UTC
With the recent news that Helicity Boson is back and with the State of the Gooniun announcement that The Mittani has posted regarding April 28th's "Jita Will Burn" campaign, along with the multiple factors that will benefit industrialists such the nerf on drone poop and meta 0 drops, it is time that we all take the time to prepare for this event.

I for one have prepared my own alt specifically for suicide gankin, although I do need some advice on what's the best gank fit for a Coercer since my alt is Amarrian.

Other than that, I advise all NPC corp dwellers to join the Goons and Helicity in this relentless campaign to instill pure mayhem and destruction throughout New Eden. We are industrialists and our ultimate pursuit is profit after all. We want ships to be destroyed and modules lost so that we can sell more ships and modules at marked up prices.

But we can also be a charity if we so choose. Any of us that are capable of donating prizes for Hulkageddon or donating mods and gank-capable ships to the Goons should at least, out of the kindness of their own hearts, try to do so every so often to help finance this operation. I know I will.

No, I'm not trying to ask anyone to not gank me at all. If I am out mining during these events, then I am fully prepared to accept the consequences should the time come.

So, which industrialist is here with me to show that Eve Online truly is a harsh universe and even NPC dwellers can do pvp even through the industry profession? After all, everything in Eve is PVP.

Adapt or Die

Krios Ahzek
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-04-07 05:32:15 UTC
Henry Haphorn wrote:

I for one have prepared my own alt specifically for suicide gankin, although I do need some advice on what's the best gank fit for a Coercer since my alt is Amarrian.

None, get a thrasher for 0.7 and up or a catalyst for lower sec.

Though All Men Do Despise Us

Grim Determ
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-04-07 05:44:32 UTC
I for one, welcome our new good overlords.
Ai Shun
#4 - 2012-04-07 06:26:45 UTC
Henry Haphorn wrote:
So, which industrialist is here with me to show that Eve Online truly is a harsh universe and even NPC dwellers can do pvp even through the industry profession? After all, everything in Eve is PVP.

I've donated for the campaign. And I'm setting up a couple of resupply stations where I can quickly pro ... supply from.
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#5 - 2012-04-07 10:13:58 UTC
Don't worry, I have a Catalyst BPO.

Seriously, I <3 hulkageddon, lots of tears, lots of overpriced stuff in my sell orders Twisted

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Serene Repose
#6 - 2012-04-07 22:15:05 UTC
Oh goody! A Goonwaffle circle jerk! Please aim to the center.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Pop Bear
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-04-07 22:17:02 UTC
lol miners
Black Dranzer
#8 - 2012-04-07 22:19:58 UTC
I'll just nuke all these miners and industrialists haha look at them cry OH GOD SHIP PRICES ARE SO HIGH FOR SOME REASON
non judgement
Without Fear
Flying Burning Ships Alliance
#9 - 2012-04-07 22:55:45 UTC  |  Edited by: non judgement
*yawn*

Edit: This thread looks a bit odd now. Someone removed some of the other posts in it?