These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WTA Vangel

First post
Author
Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#1 - 2012-03-26 07:41:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranek Eisenkralle
Hello,

Due to my recent win of a Vangel @ http://www.cogdev.net/blink/ I decided to sell it.

The Vangel is an Amarr Cruiser-sized vessel from the Alliance Tournament IX (9, for those who can't read roman numbers).

The ship is located in highsec-space - so no worries about having to get it out of lowsec or nullsec

Starting Bid: 30b
Increase: 1b
Buyout: Hidden

I reserve the right to withdraw my offer if a good buyout offer is made.
Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#2 - 2012-03-27 10:53:03 UTC
Ok.. first bid received per mail. 30b

anyone wants the Vangel for 31b ?
Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#3 - 2012-03-28 21:33:32 UTC
the Auction is still running. current bid at 30b
Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#4 - 2012-03-29 15:08:26 UTC
Hmm.. no one else wanting one of only seven (to my knowledge) remaining Vangels? the auction is still running
lafforet
Amarr Royal Trust Bank
#5 - 2012-03-29 16:39:41 UTC
Ranek Eisenkralle wrote:
Hmm.. no one else wanting one of only seven (to my knowledge) remaining Vangels? the auction is still running

Interesting information. Where does it come from?
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#6 - 2012-03-29 21:29:05 UTC
As per our Sell Orders Rules:

8. This forum is for selling items, you may reply to the threads with bids or questions regarding the item. All other posts are off topic and will be removed.

9. Anti-competitive behavior and trolling: Where an auctioner has specified a minimum bid (minimum increments to place your bid by), bids not meeting this may be deleted. Bidders who are genuinely not interested to buy (i.e posting 1 isk bids) will have their bids deleted.

Please ensure any future posts are in accordance with the rules above.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#7 - 2012-03-29 23:37:08 UTC
I think there are at least 48 Vengals remaining. In fact I'm pretty sure.

Signatures should be used responsibly...

hermot
The No One Cares Corp
#8 - 2012-03-30 00:59:26 UTC
CCP Phantom wrote:
As per our Sell Orders Rules:

8. This forum is for selling items, you may reply to the threads with bids or questions regarding the item. All other posts are off topic and will be removed.

9. Anti-competitive behavior and trolling: Where an auctioner has specified a minimum bid (minimum increments to place your bid by), bids not meeting this may be deleted. Bidders who are genuinely not interested to buy (i.e posting 1 isk bids) will have their bids deleted.

Please ensure any future posts are in accordance with the rules above.

Sorry let me rephrase my post as not to break your "rules".

As an owner of two of these fine vessels and possibly in the market for another, how do you know that there are only 7 left in game?

Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#9 - 2012-03-30 08:26:17 UTC
well... I don't quite get why people are making such a fuss about the number of ships left in existence - particularly as the words "to my knowledge" may very well indicate that I am not necessarily correct about the precise number. A Friend of mine - who keeps an eye out on the rare ships of EvE said so to me - and this far i had no reason not to believe his information to be correct.

So now that you know how I came to say seven can we get back to business? The current bid is at 30b isk.
Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#10 - 2012-04-02 09:15:52 UTC
Auction is still up and running and the bid is at 30b
Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#11 - 2012-04-04 09:25:24 UTC
You still got a chance to get this ship - auction is still up
Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#12 - 2012-04-05 16:16:23 UTC
The auction is still running 30b for the Vangel is the current bid
Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#13 - 2012-04-05 19:56:45 UTC
Ranek Eisenkralle wrote:
well... I don't quite get why people are making such a fuss about the number of ships left in existence - particularly as the words "to my knowledge" may very well indicate that I am not necessarily correct about the precise number. A Friend of mine - who keeps an eye out on the rare ships of EvE said so to me - and this far i had no reason not to believe his information to be correct.

So now that you know how I came to say seven can we get back to business? The current bid is at 30b isk.

Either you are lying, or your "friend" lied to you. People make a "fuss" about the number in game, because the reason a Vangel is priced in the billions is based exclusively on the fact that there are so few (you don't for example, see other T2 Heavy Assault Cruisers going for over 20 bil, do you?). There are 48 in the game. I have one, I know several people who have more than one, and those alone add up to over 20.

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#14 - 2012-04-05 21:45:17 UTC
Gogela wrote:
Ranek Eisenkralle wrote:

Either you are lying, or your "friend" lied to you. People make a "fuss" about the number in game, because the reason a Vangel is priced in the billions is based exclusively on the fact that there are so few (you don't for example, see other T2 Heavy Assault Cruisers going for over 20 bil, do you?). There are 48 in the game. I have one, I know several people who have more than one, and those alone add up to over 20.

*sighs* so the information given to me turned out to be incorrect - now what? To err is human - isn't it? Would you kindly get off my back now and stop accusing me? I did not lie damnit! I just relied on information which turned out to be wrong - and by now I am becoming seriously pissed because i keep being accused of having deliberately lied - which I did not!
Nex apparatu5
Blackwood Co.
#15 - 2012-04-05 22:32:32 UTC
If the in-game bid is real, sell it to that guy. 30b is over market value.
Ranek Eisenkralle
Vulcan Systems
#16 - 2012-04-05 23:38:52 UTC
The ship has just been sold - thread can be closed
CCP Spitfire
C C P
C C P Alliance
#17 - 2012-04-06 07:01:35 UTC
Locked by request.

CCP Spitfire | Marketing & Sales Team @ccp_spitfire