These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

New goon ISK laundering in character bazaar

First post
Author
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-04-05 21:36:57 UTC
more troubling news space firends, goons are now selling characters in bazaar at outrageously low prices, not accepting convos form others this is effort to clean characters and launder isk, they will resell characters down the road and reclaim ttheir freshly laundered iskies - isnt this bannable?
RogueMind
KnightHammer Industries
#2 - 2012-04-05 21:42:15 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
more troubling news space firends, goons are now selling characters in bazaar at outrageously low prices, not accepting convos form others this is effort to clean characters and launder isk, they will resell characters down the road and reclaim ttheir freshly laundered iskies - isnt this bannable?

I was going to write something clever and funny but you're frankly just not worth my time anymore.
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-04-05 21:46:15 UTC
listen goon keep punches above the belt and we will be fine, you want to try and ruin eve...not going to happen when scooter is on the case
T' Elk
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2012-04-05 21:47:09 UTC
You're terrible. Stop posting.

~Badposter since FOOOOREEEEEVAAAAAR~ I come back after 2 years to THIS? ~Now 4 years apparently

RogueMind
KnightHammer Industries
#5 - 2012-04-05 21:48:01 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
listen goon keep punches above the belt and we will be fine, you want to try and ruin eve...not going to happen when scooter is on the case

I'm not a goon?

Above the belt?
Who talks like that?

scooter Kondur wrote:

^
This guy!
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-04-05 21:48:14 UTC
T' Elk wrote:

whatis terible is how so many people are out to ruin the game and how no one seems to care
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-04-05 21:48:51 UTC
RogueMind wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:

I'm not a goon?

Above the belt?
Who talks like that?

scooter Kondur wrote:

^
This guy!

it means dont get personal and mean, im just here as a service so people know wht is going on
RogueMind
KnightHammer Industries
#8 - 2012-04-05 21:50:10 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:

it means dont get personal and mean, im just here as a service so people know wht is going on

Yes, you provide a service alright.
You make my posting look good.
THAT's saying something.
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-04-05 21:55:06 UTC
RogueMind wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:

Yes, you provide a service alright.
You make my posting look good.
THAT's saying something.

u r totally missing the point

point is goons are trying to ruin this game and isk laundering to hide their botting and rmt activities really isnt kisher
RogueMind
KnightHammer Industries
#10 - 2012-04-05 21:57:31 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:

point is goons are trying to ruin this game and isk laundering to hide their botting and rmt activities really isnt kisher

Oh I absolutely see "the point" of your mindless fear-driven posting.
I just read your stuff and come up with loads of inspirational things to make people who read these threads laugh instead of sigh at this crap you keep spewing.

Keep it up.
You are my muse.
We need to cuddle.

scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#11 - 2012-04-05 22:03:34 UTC
thi si snot spewing, this should is meant to be a discussion on what goons are going and what we can do as a united force to make them stop
Proletariat Tingtango
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-04-05 22:07:23 UTC
I'm gay.
RogueMind
KnightHammer Industries
#13 - 2012-04-05 22:08:09 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
thi si snot spewing, this should is meant to be a discussion on what goons are going and what we can do as a united force to make them stop

I have yet to see any reasonable evidence to support this claim.
I have also yet to see any attempt by you to assemble some sort of 'opposition' to Goonswarm Federation aside from starting meaningless posts with absolutely no care at all for sentence structure or grammar.

Right now, you're just that crazy homeless guy that stands outside of sports arenas with a sign like "The End is Near" and holding torn sheets of toilet paper pretending them to be your manifesto.

Rant on Rant on.
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#14 - 2012-04-05 22:09:14 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
T' Elk wrote:

whatis terible is how so many people are out to ruin the game and how no one seems to care

I'm no particular fan of the Goons, but I believe in the words of Darius JOHNSON, "Goons are not trying to destroy 'the game. They are trying to destroy your game."

Either way, this doesn't affect me at all, and it doesn't affect you much either. Getting really tired of all these "I'm gonna save EVE!" idiots.
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#15 - 2012-04-05 22:12:48 UTC
Daemon Ceed wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
T' Elk wrote:

I'm no particular fan of the Goons, but I believe in the words of Darius JOHNSON, "Goons are not trying to destroy 'the game. They are trying to destroy your game."

Either way, this doesn't affect me at all, and it doesn't affect you much either. Getting really tired of all these "I'm gonna save EVE!" idiots.

goons all lie all the time and you cant trust the lotof them any further then you can throw them so yeah i dont buy that they arent trying to destroy the game and as for evidence go to character bazzar and watch the posts like i have been for the last month you will clearly start to see the patterns that is the proof
HELIC0N ONE
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-04-05 22:15:57 UTC
We're also parking our cars in the disabled driver spaces and putting LSD in the water supply.
RogueMind
KnightHammer Industries
#17 - 2012-04-05 22:15:59 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:

goons all lie all the time and you cant trust the lotof them any further then you can throw them so yeah i dont buy that they arent trying to destroy the game and as for evidence go to character bazzar and watch the posts like i have been for the last month you will clearly start to see the patterns that is the proof

All I see are characters for sale.
None of the characters for sale have a history with Goonswarm
From what I can tell the market is just going through a down patch.
This too, like your fear, will hopefully pass.
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#18 - 2012-04-05 22:17:44 UTC
RogueMind wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:

All I see are characters for sale.
None of the characters for sale have a history with Goonswarm
From what I can tell the market is just going through a down patch.
This too, like your fear, will hopefully pass.

they are goon alt hello, watch longer then 3 minutes
Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2012-04-05 22:18:09 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
bazzar

Cue speculation on what a "bazzar" is.

If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg

But in purple, I'm stunning!

Large Collidable Object
morons.
#20 - 2012-04-05 22:19:51 UTC
Having beeen in Goons always warranted a discount as the character was tainted as heaps of alliances wouldn't accept ex-goon characters.

Buying an ex-goon char was always at a discount.
You know... [morons.](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gjOx65yD5A)
123Next page