These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

All i want is to pew!

Author
Ayn Randy
Home For Pugs
#1 - 2012-04-03 14:38:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayn Randy
Hi everyone.

So im looking for a corp.

About me: I began eve by trading on a different character for a few months, only a noob character so took me awhile but i saved up and bought this character. Then i made another bundle of isk trading with this character while training her for PVP. Ive got tons of isk and am ready to pew!
Currently i can fly most minmatar sub BS ships, including T2 (or a few days training away from any of them). Ive got T2 guns and good gunnery skills.

Im looking for a NULLSEC corp that just does constant PVP.
Im not interested in ratting/mining/exploration. Ive made my isk already, i just want to roam and fight with a good group of PVP pilots who just want the same as me!
Im UK TZ, have plenty of play time.

Thanks
Ayn Randy
Home For Pugs
#2 - 2012-04-04 08:42:31 UTC
Bump, still looking!!
Diremaulle
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-04-04 10:40:07 UTC
Hey -

I think Black Lance has what you're looking for.

- We are based out of 0.0 with Razor Alliance
- We like our PvP like we like our women, active, heavy and aggressive and smelling of booze
- Friendly group, very laid back and always willing to help
- Experienced players
- Very active in US time zone with a growing EU presence in corp - but strong already at the alliance level!
- Use TS3, Mumble, and Jabber
- We have great logistics capabilities if needed - we can help facilitate your easy entry to our home
- Corp also has a web-based resupply site - fittings and ships delivered to your station - just a click away!

Come get some good fights! Application Link - Linky

or

Try the "Black-Lance Pub" channel. You can talk to a few of the members, and get a feel for the guys and gals there.

EVE Mail me with any questions.
Zwemleeuw
Perkone
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-04-04 10:51:52 UTC
Are you looking for very good 0.0 fights? Dont mind to roam in small gangs and fight in big scale fleets? You like to kill supers with just canes? You like to fight in a thunderdome position? We have all that along with nice fellows, ciggies and whiskey. If you're interested, we need to talk!!!

We are looking for new members to join us in null-sec. If you want to make a difference, like the diversity of null-sec or just want to pewpew, this is your chance. We have daily pvp-ops, 23/7 incursion fleet, possibility to null-sec mining, plexing, trading... you name it.

Genesis Nation is a 0.0 based corp formed by veteran players of Eve and flying under the Gentlemens Agreement banner.

Gentlemens Agreement owns multiple stations and systems in Cloudring and Fountain. We are a PvP corp with a strong industrial and logistical backbone. Strong presence in EU/ early US. Action in alliance and coalition happens in all major timezones.

Alliance killboard

WHAT WE CAN OFFER:

Active Corp with veteran players who are supportive, active, mature and experienced
Diversity of 0.0 (roaming gangs, big scale fleet fights, ratting, mining, incursions etc.)
Daily Fleet operations
A large number of active friends and allies
Multiple ship replacement programs
PvP training

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PILOTS WHO:

Are active, although we understand RL comes first
Are happy to get involved in various roles in the corporation
Enjoy working as a team

We donĀ“t have a minimum sp requirement. Although we expect any new pilot who dont fly any of our daily flown ships, to train for a bc or interceptor within a short notice of time.

If you would like to know more about us, please join our recruitment channel "Genesis Nation Recruitment" for a chat.
Exilon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-04-04 10:52:08 UTC
Ayn Randy wrote:
Hi everyone.

So im looking for a corp.

About me: I began eve by trading on a different character for a few months, only a noob character so took me awhile but i saved up and bought this character. Then i made another bundle of isk trading with this character while training her for PVP. Ive got tons of isk and am ready to pew!
Currently i can fly most minmatar sub BS ships, including T2 (or a few days training away from any of them). Ive got T2 guns and good gunnery skills.

Im looking for a NULLSEC corp that just does constant PVP.
Im not interested in ratting/mining/exploration. Ive made my isk already, i just want to roam and fight with a good group of PVP pilots who just want the same as me!
Im UK TZ, have plenty of play time.

Thanks

PFURY (INIT) is looking for new blood. We have an advertisement up here. Alliance is very active in the EU TZ and you'll have fleets every day.

If you're interested, then apply to "Join" corp and include your full API key so I can do a background check and I'll try to connect up with you later on today.
Divercity
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-04-04 11:09:06 UTC
I'll keep it simple.....

- ACTIVE PLAYER BASE (Most of us have been flying together for years)
- VOICE COMS (MUMBLE)
- LARGE ALLIANCE
- PEW PEW ALLIANCE SHIP REPLACEMENT PROGRAM

GENERAL
- Always deployed some where with logistic support to move ships and gear in combat area
- Always fleets up, Cap and Sub Cap
- Fleets and Roams going out all the time.
- Cap building program (if you need a cap for cheap)
- Ship replacement program in place at alliance level
- Forms with fleet ops
- http://kb.pleaseignore.com
- You will need a sense of humor
- API Required
- Pub Free
- 0.0 Corp/Alliance
- Fountain Region
- Forums

MV Publord Lounge
(Channel)
or
(Evemail me if no answer in Channel)
Mary Jane Jaynara
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-04-04 12:34:21 UTC
Hello,

I hope you're well?

Please take a look here. We are PVP corp looking for the right type of player.
Ayn Randy
Home For Pugs
#8 - 2012-04-05 00:29:14 UTC
Thanks for the posts, im still deciding tho so bump :)
Pony Tail
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-04-05 06:18:34 UTC
I'll keep it simple.....

- ACTIVE PLAYER BASE (Most of us have been flying together for years)
- VOICE COMS (MUMBLE)
- LARGE ALLIANCE
- PEW PEW ALLIANCE SHIP REPLACEMENT PROGRAM

GENERAL
- Always deployed some where with logistic support to move ships and gear in combat area
- Always fleets up, Cap and Sub Cap
- Fleets and Roams going out all the time.
- Cap building program (if you need a cap for cheap)
- Ship replacement program in place at alliance level
- Forms with fleet ops
- http://kb.pleaseignore.com
- You will need a sense of humor
- API Required
- Pub Free
- 0.0 Corp/Alliance
- Fountain Region
- Forums

MV Publord Lounge
(Channel)
or