These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Pandemic Legion does RMT and just lost 15bil in a ban

Author
flakeys
Doomheim
#21 - 2012-04-01 08:11:08 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=15771989

Bexxly

SHE was autopiloting in highsec !

2.4 billion ISK in implants !

NOW i know why the hell she would AUTOPILOT with those !

I can tell your a poor smug , regardless of how long you are playing , your a poor smug.It is common though on these grounds , a lot of the criminals are poor smugs.Usually they don't know how to make isk in an easy ungrinding way and if they happen to get some isk through some suicide gank they spend it immediatly and as such have lost it a few days later.

It's a bit like reall life , people with nothing usually remain people with nothing even if you hand them a good amount of cash monthly.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Ildryn
IDLE INTENTIONS
#22 - 2012-04-01 08:59:47 UTC
flakeys wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:

Bexxly

I can tell your a poor smug , regardless of how long you are playing , your a poor smug.It is common though on these grounds , a lot of the criminals are poor smugs.Usually they don't know how to make isk in an easy ungrinding way and if they happen to get some isk through some suicide gank they spend it immediatly and as such have lost it a few days later.

It's a bit like reall life , people with nothing usually remain people with nothing even if you hand them a good amount of cash monthly.

Unless there was a bounty on the pod he only lost money for shooting it....poor and broke people don't often suicide gank for a guaranteed loss.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2012-04-01 15:27:07 UTC
flakeys wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! :D
Aradus Gunnell
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2012-04-01 17:01:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Aradus Gunnell
Silly "taking over Goons' guy:
Get a haircut and a new hat Hipster. And some zit cream.

FailHipster

SPENCE from TEN EVEning News! DUST514 & EVE Online news every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

We Pay Isk for good stories!  Contact me via eve mail, here on the forums, or at www.tacticalentertainment.tv

BuzzyBeagle
Centers for Intergalactic Mercantile Acquisition
#25 - 2012-04-01 22:49:08 UTC
i can only imagine the nerdrage eve quits that are happening
Phoenus
Doomheim
#26 - 2012-04-03 20:11:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Phoenus
Just chiming in here following Sreeg's RMT Devblog, to say that you all got massively trolled by Centra Spike.

Shamis isn't banned, and our 15 Trillion is still quite safe in our Alliance wallet. Cool
Cassius Hawkeye
Body Count Inc.
Mercenary Coalition
#27 - 2012-04-03 21:32:14 UTC
Yeah sorry about that dudes, but hey was pretty funny
Rindon Callsar
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2012-04-04 01:09:29 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Stop insinuating that PL does it. A particular player in PL did it, not the entire alliance as a whole. Pubbie filth is always blaming the organization and not the actual folks responsible. If you have difficulty focusing on the certain individual and can only work on large broad topics like the entire alliance perhaps you can make a chart or something out of Play Dough to act as a mental aid.

Just like GoonSwarm blames CCP for Mittens being a god damn moron?
Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#29 - 2012-04-04 08:40:09 UTC
props to PL for a very nice troll on April Fools' Day. 9/10. Would have been perfect 10. But the amount stated was just too unbelievable.

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Lucy Oreless
Rise of Rephaim
#30 - 2012-04-04 11:00:40 UTC
Soldarius wrote:
props to PL for a very nice troll on April Fools' Day. 9/10. Would have been perfect 10. But the amount stated was just too unbelievable.

Last time i checked, April fool's day was on April 1'st. So this would be more of a March 30 fool's day Blink
And NOPE, it is not acceptable to do it earlier, nor later to disguise the "foolishness"!

But good read anyways.. Roll

I did not have sexual relations to THAT woman....

Asobi Mashou
Suddenly Shipless
#31 - 2012-04-04 21:33:35 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:

Bexxly

High Security space is just that: HIGH SECURITY!!! It is completely safe to autopilot your pod there.
Goonspiracy
Doomheim
#32 - 2012-04-04 22:56:52 UTC
PL has metagamed their way out of a ban for RMT and saved all 15 trillion from Shamis Orzoz's account. The system works!

"Shamis is free, all assets recovered"

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/PLIRC/status/187274894084538368
Lyrrashae
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#33 - 2012-04-05 02:11:27 UTC
*Fart

Ni.

Shamis Orzoz
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#34 - 2012-04-11 20:33:25 UTC
Entertaining thread.

I've never bought or sold isk, or gtc's. And I only have a trillion isk.
Victor Dathar
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#35 - 2012-04-13 08:48:56 UTC
Leave PL alone!!!

^^^ lol that post is so bad you should get back 2 GBS m8 o7

@grr_goons : Wisdom, Insight, GBS Posts

Viscount Hood
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-04-14 10:46:30 UTC
15 bill and a Titan is peanuts