These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Pax coming back - Faction towers next?

Author
Klandi
Consortium of stella Technologies
#1 - 2012-04-02 22:55:17 UTC
I can't think of a single reason why factions towers were removed from the game - maybe 1.6.4 will be dedicated to returning those to their rightful place?

I am aware of my own ignorance and have checked my emotional quotient - thanks for asking

Ildryn
IDLE INTENTIONS
#2 - 2012-04-02 23:17:59 UTC
Devs have stated why they were removed...several times. Try searching or waiting.
Klandi
Consortium of stella Technologies
#3 - 2012-04-02 23:24:45 UTC
I am aware of the reason they were removed - maybe they have overcome the distribution issues and will now see fit to put them back

I am aware of my own ignorance and have checked my emotional quotient - thanks for asking

Starbuck Raider
Perkone
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-04-03 00:39:39 UTC
Klandi wrote:
I can't think of a single reason why factions towers were removed from the game...

Klandi wrote:
I am aware of the reason they were removed...

Shocked
ACE McFACE
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-04-03 01:12:24 UTC
Starbuck Raider wrote:
Klandi wrote:
I can't think of a single reason why factions towers were removed from the game...

Klandi wrote:

Shocked

Your corp name lives up to itself

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

Hecatonis
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2012-04-03 01:13:39 UTC
Starbuck Raider wrote:
Klandi wrote:

Klandi wrote:

Shocked

/thread
Skydell
Bad Girl Posse
#7 - 2012-04-03 01:49:27 UTC
Pax wasn't in the loot table. I don't think it falls under the same group but if they really wanted to put faction towers and mods back in the game they could add them to pirate LP stores.
St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2012-04-03 05:47:26 UTC
I was going to make an "Exploration is broken!!!11one" joke but some people might think I'm being serious and get all upset.
Lost Hamster
Hamster Holding Corp
#9 - 2012-04-03 08:02:12 UTC
Unknown def from Fanfest wrote:

Yes, we have removed the faction tower bpc, deal with it.

So they will not reintroduce them. Especially that they create a new POS system - probably in the winter expansion.
Devil tiger
#10 - 2012-04-03 09:47:17 UTC
Lost Hamster wrote:
Unknown def from Fanfest wrote:

Yes, we have removed the faction tower bpc, deal with it.

So they will not reintroduce them. Especially that they create a new POS system - probably in the winter expansion.

About F*cking time. If you have ever had the thankless job of being the POS handler in your corp/alliance it's time to rejoice.
The current way posses are handled is straight from the stone age and doesn't even work as intended half the time.
Ildryn
IDLE INTENTIONS
#11 - 2012-04-03 11:20:38 UTC
Klandi wrote:
I am aware of the reason they were removed - maybe they have overcome the distribution issues and will now see fit to put them back

God damn you are stupid.