These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Why REALLY the Mittani still acts reprehensibly...

Author
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#161 - 2012-04-01 08:52:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Tarsus Zateki
Kehro Urgus wrote:
Spring Blue wrote:
No compassion you hypocrite.

This is all about compassion, compassion that someone was hurting a stranger, and some mindless drunk idiot thought it'd be funny to make a crack at encouraging his suicide.

Don't play the damned victim card here, the fact you even try is pathetic. Someone with thousands of clearly blind followers put out a call encouraging them to provoke a suicide...

A SUICIDE.

Get it, it's all about that, no crappy pixel related rubbish comes into this.

We are trying to make you understand how wrong what he did is.. and all you can do is whine about him being the victim.

He tried to get someone.. a REAL person killed... and your defending him.

Do you honestly think he was at all serious? Or that anyone listening to his presentation wouldn't know straight away that they'd be perma-banned if they followed his request?

Spring Blue is only saying these things for the purposes of trolling at this point. He can't actually be serious about any of this. If he is I hope he's seeing a psychiatrist.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#162 - 2012-04-01 08:53:44 UTC
Spring Blue wrote:
No I honestly believe justice has not been done.

A 30 day ban from a computer game for the fact that someone could of died due to his evil malicious actions.

Thats not punishment thats a joke.

I truly believe that the game has nothing to do with this, apart from it is what gave him the platform to do such a thing.

I know who you are now! You're RougeOperators alt! All he has to do is come in here and highfive your post.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#163 - 2012-04-01 08:54:01 UTC
Spring Blue wrote:
No I honestly believe justice has not been done.

A 30 day ban from a computer game for the fact that someone could of died due to his evil malicious actions.

Thats not punishment thats a joke.

I truly believe that the game has nothing to do with this, apart from it is what gave him the platform to do such a thing.

No you don't. You're a terrible troll who needs to drop the gimmick now. We've all had a nice evening of spitting stupidities at each other, let's shake hands in the middle of the field and call it a night.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#164 - 2012-04-01 08:54:58 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Which he has gone out of his way to apologize for and has been punished for. The only reason you're still bagging on him is because you're willfully malicious and evil.

My my, are you allowed to say such things of people who aren't goons?

Its actually a remarkable evolution of the Eve-Online community that they only want Mittens to have his life ruined over a drunken remark and not every goon in the game. Two years ago the filth would be howling for all our blood.

Eh? Well, I don't really think.... more because he Mittani is big enough to fill their eyes. Otherwise they would be suggested we were all conspirators and should be banned or something.

Giving out all our addresses so people could threaten our dogs would be a bit harder. But if they got Boat's dog, we'd be helpless.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Lapine Davion
#165 - 2012-04-01 08:56:27 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Which he has gone out of his way to apologize for and has been punished for. The only reason you're still bagging on him is because you're willfully malicious and evil.

My my, are you allowed to say such things of people who aren't goons?

Its actually a remarkable evolution of the Eve-Online community that they only want Mittens to have his life ruined over a drunken remark and not every goon in the game. Two years ago the filth would be howling for all our blood.

Eh? Well, I don't really think.... more because he Mittani is big enough to fill their eyes. Otherwise they would be suggested we were all conspirators and should be banned or something.

Giving out all our addresses so people could threaten our dogs would be a bit harder. But if they got Boat's dog, we'd be helpless.

There have been a few people on here suggesting that, actually. I mean going after all the Goons, not just Mittani.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Kehro Urgus
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#166 - 2012-04-01 08:56:30 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Kehro Urgus wrote:
Spring Blue wrote:
No compassion you hypocrite.

This is all about compassion, compassion that someone was hurting a stranger, and some mindless drunk idiot thought it'd be funny to make a crack at encouraging his suicide.

Don't play the damned victim card here, the fact you even try is pathetic. Someone with thousands of clearly blind followers put out a call encouraging them to provoke a suicide...

A SUICIDE.

Get it, it's all about that, no crappy pixel related rubbish comes into this.

We are trying to make you understand how wrong what he did is.. and all you can do is whine about him being the victim.

He tried to get someone.. a REAL person killed... and your defending him.

Do you honestly think he was at all serious? Or that anyone listening to his presentation wouldn't know straight away that they'd be perma-banned if they followed his request?

Spring Blue is only saying these things for the purposes of trolling at this point. He can't actually be serious about any of this. If he is I hope he's seeing a psychiatrist.

Agreed.

Yeeee! 

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#167 - 2012-04-01 08:56:48 UTC
Prince Kobol wrote:
Thanks for the perfect example of not knowing when to stop.

Anybody who has the ability to read that thread will see enough posts by Goons/CFC made for the sole purpose of trying to make people mad, and you know, it worked, hence the 200+ page thread.

I don't even know myself at his point. It feels like ... like rage powerful enough to overpower titans. Get it?
Elecktra Blue wrote:
If you guys put as much energy into EVE as you did with these vapid posts concerning a ship that has already sailed then perhaps you would be seen as something more than a pubbie....

If they harnessed their rage we'd be flattened before them. But instead....

double your isk erryday.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#168 - 2012-04-01 08:57:44 UTC
Lapine Davion wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:

There have been a few people on here suggesting that, actually. I mean going after all the Goons, not just Mittani.

Ah there you have it.

I don't have a dog by the way. It certainly is not capable of operating a blackbird.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#169 - 2012-04-01 08:58:58 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

...while feigning drunkenness.

Stop this stupidity. This isn't a video game anymore, this isn't pretend. This isn't going on for the fun of it. Open your door, walk outside and smell a flower.

As soon as all of you stop trying to justify and rationalize away the severity of The Mittani's actions, then I'll join you outside.

You haven't read a thing any of us has posted. We're not trying to rationalize it. We've been outright talking about his apology and his resignation and his getting hucked under a bus by CCP. We're being very open about his **** up. Not one goon in this thread has tried to rationalize his actions. We're trying to get the rest of you to act like decent human beings and accept the fact that a dude messed up and made up for it. If you make a mistake in real life do you really expect everyone you know to bag on you about it for the rest of your life?

I have read it.

Your reply loses all credibility when you say he was 'hucked under a bus by CCP'. Also the fact that the apology and resignation was just a ploy at trying to lessen the repercussion and fallout due to a blatant disregard of human morality. Especially since his actions after the fact show that the remorse for his conduct, which he stated in his apology, is not sincere.
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#170 - 2012-04-01 08:59:14 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Lapine Davion wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:

Ah there you have it.

I don't have a dog by the way. It certainly is not capable of operating a blackbird.

I have a cat who frequently attempts to operate my BB when I'm in a fleet fight. Silly kitty you don't use Magno jammers against Abaddons.

Prince Kobol
#171 - 2012-04-01 09:00:13 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Prince Kobol wrote:
Thanks for the perfect example of not knowing when to stop.

Anybody who has the ability to read that thread will see enough posts by Goons/CFC made for the sole purpose of trying to make people mad, and you know, it worked, hence the 200+ page thread.

I don't even know myself at his point. It feels like ... like rage powerful enough to overpower titans. Get it?

I get it, but you don't.

All your sniping did was massively inflame a manageable situation and drove people on to continue posting.

What ever you may think, I bet you those 2 massive threads had an effect on CCP's decision making.

Lapine Davion
#172 - 2012-04-01 09:00:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Lapine Davion
ITT Mittani is literally hitler. ****, can't say Hitler? Alright then, Master-D. The D stands for Don't Say Hitl*r

Sir Marksalot
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#173 - 2012-04-01 09:01:01 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

Stop this stupidity. This isn't a video game anymore, this isn't pretend. This isn't going on for the fun of it. Open your door, walk outside and smell a flower.

As soon as all of you stop trying to justify and rationalize away the severity of The Mittani's actions, then I'll join you outside.

You haven't read a thing any of us has posted. We're not trying to rationalize it. We've been outright talking about his apology and his resignation and his getting hucked under a bus by CCP. We're being very open about his **** up. Not one goon in this thread has tried to rationalize his actions. We're trying to get the rest of you to act like decent human beings and accept the fact that a dude messed up and made up for it. If you make a mistake in real life do you really expect everyone you know to bag on you about it for the rest of your life?

I have read it.

Your reply loses all credibility when you say he was 'hucked under a bus by CCP'. Also the fact that the apology and resignation was just a ploy at trying to lessen the repercussion and fallout due to a blatant disregard of human morality. Especially since his actions after the fact show that the remorse for his conduct, which he stated in his apology, is not sincere.

a bloo a bloo bloo
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#174 - 2012-04-01 09:01:32 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

I have read it.

Yes defending himself against an over the top smear campaign by an ignorant media that don't even play Eve-Online nullifies the sincerity of his apology. Just like Spring Blue if you're really still insistent about not being able to forgive Mittens at this point and let it go, you're either a lunatic or a terrible troll.

RougeOperator
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#175 - 2012-04-01 09:01:40 UTC
Prince Kobol wrote:
Lapine Davion wrote:
Prince Kobol wrote:
I can honestly say it has nothing to do with politics for me considering 2 of my votes went to kittens.

In regards to Issler, well if it wasn't for the goons and CFC members **** posting in her CSM thread should would of never got the votes she did because nobody knew or cared who she was until you guys turned up.

That actually really annoyed me because she is the worse kind of CSM Candidate and the kind of person who should have zero input into anything, let alone a say on major decisions about the direction of the game.

Darius, I see little difference between the Goons and Darius and I know either of you will not like that but its true.

Don't worry about Issler. She will continue to have no actual influence on the CSM, just like before. She'll warm another seat just like her friend Darius III.

THe difference between Goons and Darius III, is that goons actually give two fucks about this game. Darius, despite his insistence, does not, as evidenced by his lack of activity on CSM6. You can ask any of the other CSM6 members about that.

That may well be the case but you see this is were the Goons have a really big problem, sometimes its actually better not to post at all.

Issler is one clear example of this, so was the Kittens apology thread.

Many people probably believed his apology was sincere and were ready just to drop the matter, but then you had numerous Goons and CFC members trying to say what he did was okay in a thread that Kittens himself created saying he was wrong !!!

On top of that you had a couple of Goons actually create posts saying how in a couple of days they will be laughing at everybody and that nobody gives **** including kittens..

So what you had was a perfectly manageable situation that most likely would of just died down, instead you provided the spark that turn it to a blazing inferno.

A lot of people were waiting for Goons/CFC Members to post something moronically stupid so they could jump all over you guys and for some reason you gave it to them.

Once that happened you simply gave CCP no choice, they had to ban him and remove him from the CSM.

We keep pointing this out to them but they are in fact goons.

Goons Gonna Goon.

**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **

Elecktra Blue
Perkone
Caldari State
#176 - 2012-04-01 09:01:49 UTC
I hear on sundays Mittani likes to kick babies...

Miniluv Minister

Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#177 - 2012-04-01 09:03:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Tarsus Zateki
Elecktra Blue wrote:

You know that adorable Malamute puppy of his? Mittens is training it to assassinate Eve players IRL.

RougeOperator
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#178 - 2012-04-01 09:04:30 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

i remember when we were all saying that to goons that were spamming the apology thread with LOL we are laughing at you pubbies.

Now all the sudden its REAL when its convenient for you? Now that everyone is against your?

Maybe you should have listed to us from the beginning.

**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **

Elecktra Blue
Perkone
Caldari State
#179 - 2012-04-01 09:06:08 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Elecktra Blue wrote:

You know that adorable Malamute puppy of his? Mittens is training it to assassinate Eve players IRL.

Still better than bark bark

Miniluv Minister

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#180 - 2012-04-01 09:06:27 UTC
RougeOperator wrote:
i remember when we were all saying that to goons that were spamming the apology thread with LOL we are laughing at you pubbies.

Now all the sudden its REAL when its convenient for you? Now that everyone is against your?

Maybe you should have listed to us from the beginning.

You're kidding right? Pubbies were always against us, when has this ever been news?

Seriously.