These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Vanquish the Devourer! 4.27.114

Author
Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#41 - 2012-03-31 11:41:44 UTC
Kikia Truzhari wrote:
Schere, that'd be fine, I've added your registration. You're actually the first one.

Nobody has answered my question of attendance.

Katrina Oniseki

Kikia Truzhari
Teraa Matar
#42 - 2012-03-31 14:03:07 UTC
Oh I didn't see yours, I'm sorry Kat, you've been added.
Elsebeth Rhiannon
Gradient
Electus Matari
#43 - 2012-03-31 14:06:38 UTC
May I suggest that there are a lot of potentially interested individuals who do not read this forum? You are always welcome to post on e.g. Electus Matari public subforums with a link to your invitation, if you like. I am sure other organizations have similar systems you could use.
Kikia Truzhari
Teraa Matar
#44 - 2012-03-31 14:16:27 UTC
That is probably a wise suggestion. It will be done.
Lyn Farel
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#45 - 2012-03-31 16:06:21 UTC
I am interested to witness what it consists of. What is nice with Matari cultures is that they are so many that there are still some to discover.
Simca Develon
Doomheim
#46 - 2012-03-31 16:29:08 UTC
I'm not going to assume that I can just show up with Katrina without asking first, but I wouldn't mind attending if possible providing my schedule is clear for those days.

Je suis le commencement de votre fin.

Le diable prend soin de son proper.

Kikia Truzhari
Teraa Matar
#47 - 2012-03-31 18:19:26 UTC
Simca, you've been added.

Lyn, because of your past loyalties, we'll need to speak on the matter, but it should be no trouble.

I've also added the alliances of White Lotus, Electus Matari, and Defiant Legacy to the registry as whole entities, so anyone in those groups will be allowed admission. Remember, the Toladr Mahon site will open up on the morning of Thursday, April 26th to everyone on the registry list.
Simca Develon
Doomheim
#48 - 2012-03-31 18:48:50 UTC
Thank you, Kikia.

Je suis le commencement de votre fin.

Le diable prend soin de son proper.

Rek Jaiga
Teraa Matar
#49 - 2012-03-31 22:10:26 UTC
I'm very happy, about all of this! I am honored to be a part of this event.
Lyn Farel
Khimi Harar
#50 - 2012-04-01 01:08:25 UTC
Kikia Truzhari wrote:

Lyn, because of your past loyalties, we'll need to speak on the matter, but it should be no trouble.

As you wish.
Korsavius
Revenent Defence Corperation
#51 - 2012-04-01 05:50:52 UTC
An interesting event, at best. I would be honored if you would be so kind as to extend an invitation to me, Ms. Truzhari.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Kikia Truzhari
Teraa Matar
#52 - 2012-04-01 19:39:15 UTC
Provided our renegotiations pan out, I'll probably end up giving all of I-Red festival ground access.
Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
#53 - 2012-04-02 00:04:05 UTC
Will there be hallucinogenic mushrooms?
Boma Airaken
Perkone
Caldari State
#54 - 2012-04-02 00:52:18 UTC
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote:
Will there be hallucinogenic mushrooms?

I would venture to say yes Istvaan. Nothing else goes better with smelly ignorant people and drum circles.
Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#55 - 2012-04-03 13:20:44 UTC
See you there, I'll be around.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Kikia Truzhari
Teraa Matar
#56 - 2012-04-03 13:40:33 UTC
Leopold Caine wrote:

No, I don't think you will.
Theobar Cresthill
The Arzad Hamri Fellowship
#57 - 2012-04-03 13:49:37 UTC
I should very much like to attend and observe such an event but given my past associations, I might not be welcome. I also would not want to disturb those who attend by my Amarrian visage. Such an event would have been one that Arzad Hamri would have been eager to take in and use to expand his learning and understanding of the the spirituality of others.

This event is also a challenge to the Empire of Amarr. It is time to re-image, re-form, re-construct the Amarrian faith not to be one that devours but to be one that grows better when exposed to the spirituality of others. This was the way of Arzad Hamri. Let the religion that devours be replaced by one that builds. Let that begin with the ending of all slavery everywhere. Let it continue as Arzad Hamri modeled together with the Starkmanir in acceptance, tolerance, and open-hearted learning.

Indeed, let the theology of slavery be vanquished and let a new theology emerge; one that embraces all humankind in a universe of equality.

"The fire in our hearts burns for salvation, redemption, and grace. May the Word of God grant you the courage to save yourself and your people" (The Last Words of Arzad Hamri)

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#58 - 2012-04-03 13:53:22 UTC
Kikia Truzhari wrote:
Leopold Caine wrote:

Thinking and knowing are two different things, my dear.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Nicoletta Mithra
Khimi Harar
#59 - 2012-04-03 14:10:53 UTC
Kikia Truzhari wrote:
(...) Yet still, the empire persists in its evil ways. (...) The festival will open, on Friday the 27th, and will continue until Sunday the 29th, culminating in the Vanquishing of the Devourer, where we will destroy the evil devouring spirit of the empire in ritual. (...)

It pains me to read something like this. Instead of having a ritual to strengthen and heal the spirit of the Republic or the Matari people, you choose to rather attack and destroy. And there you should know that what you ritually bring into the world, you first have to raise inside yourself.

Nonetheless, or rather exactly because of what you intend to do, I wish you all the best with your festivities.

Faithfully,
N. Mithra
Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#60 - 2012-04-03 14:17:58 UTC
Leopold Caine wrote:
Kikia Truzhari wrote:
Leopold Caine wrote:

Thinking and knowing are two different things, my dear.

Feel free to explain to us how a known slaver and Cartel associate thinks he's going to show up planetside on Matar in the middle of a gathering of people who would be entirely and probably legally justified in tearing him limb from limb, and walk away breathing.

Let us know how that works out.

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque