These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

To all pubbies: how many of you plan on assisting Goons in the attack on Jita?

Author
Mathias Hex
#101 - 2012-03-31 01:19:55 UTC
Amarr Citizen 20120329 wrote:
I am calling off the attack on Jita. Instead, we are changing plans and permanently moving into a c1 wormhole

Did someone buy Mittardi or they make you change your name? I see you still have a few pubes on your chin. Cant help but wonder if he grew them or they just stuck there from having something specific slapping his chin lol

I recall one night in a nightclub called the matrix, there I was... Mother of god there I am! Holy f**k.

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#102 - 2012-03-31 02:16:44 UTC
Mathias Hex wrote:
I am calling off the attack on Jita. Instead, we are changing plans and permanently moving into a c1 wormhole

Did someone buy Mittardi or they make you change your name? I see you still have a few pubes on your chin. Cant help but wonder if he grew them or they just stuck there from having something specific slapping his chin lol
I'm ashamed to have taken a part in giving him 29 of his 77 likes. How do I cleanse myself?

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Mathias Hex
#103 - 2012-03-31 04:28:37 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
Mathias Hex wrote:

I'm ashamed to have taken a part in giving him 29 of his 77 likes. How do I cleanse myself?

Hmm gasoline or maybe jet fuel should cut it. Paint thinner does not work.

I recall one night in a nightclub called the matrix, there I was... Mother of god there I am! Holy f**k.