These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

To all pubbies: how many of you plan on assisting Goons in the attack on Jita?

Author
Saggy Ballz
Sardaukar Merc Guild
General Tso's Alliance
#81 - 2012-03-30 01:17:06 UTC
Burseg Sardaukar wrote:
I am pledging General Tso's Alliance's support for the cleansing of Jita. It's been a while since Hulkageddon IV, so we are a bit rusty, so we'll have to spend the next month cleaning out some belts in Balle/Aufay/Deltole area.

Shocked

+1
DIsposible Hero
State War Academy
Caldari State
#82 - 2012-03-30 02:08:47 UTC
I will throw noobships at either the goons, or random industrials until this alt can't fly in highsec anymore. KHORNE CARES NOT FROM WHENCE THE BLOOD FLOWS.
Dyniss
KarmaFleet University
#83 - 2012-03-30 02:46:22 UTC
Yes the stupid afk freighters will be but hurt then a week after this lame event everything will be right back to the way it was OR we can I don't know... Use one of the MANY other trade hubs eve players have established? This event will do a few things though
1: raise the costs of tornados lol
2: give time dialation some stress testing
3: increase mineral costs (yay! I make more isk off mining \o/)

All in all thank you goons for making eve more profitable for us players
Sisohiv
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#84 - 2012-03-30 02:54:44 UTC
Make more sense to bring Thrashers.
Have 1200 Nad's for high EHP targets. The 600 you chose not to take would buy 30,000 Thrashers.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#85 - 2012-03-30 03:01:07 UTC
Frederick Sanger wrote:

I really like your style. You should consider joining goonswarm. We offer reimbursable (free) ships among many other stellar benefits. Contact an official goonswarm recruiter today. Be part of history.

Do......not....fall.....for.....it.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Darth Gustav
Sith Interstellar Tech Harvesting
#86 - 2012-03-30 03:10:17 UTC
Dyniss wrote:
Yes the stupid afk freighters will be but hurt then a week after this lame event everything will be right back to the way it was OR we can I don't know... Use one of the MANY other trade hubs eve players have established? This event will do a few things though
1: raise the costs of tornados lol
2: give time dialation some stress testing
3: increase mineral costs (yay! I make more isk off mining \o/)

All in all thank you goons for making eve more profitable for us players

It's about volume. Why don't people get it?

There is not sufficient volume of goods on any other Regional Market Hub to support Jita's runoff.

All the "goods" in Eve are there. When they can no longer be bought, sold, or transported, people are going to cry. Big time.

And they can't move all of that **** out right now because of the current resident Jita gankers. Most of it would wind up changing hands due to spaceship violence.

Most of Eve's industry happens in and around Jita. Where will you go when Rens, Dodixie, and Amarr sell out and you can't get jobs into those factories? Where, exactly, will you go?

Hek? Oursulaert? Tash-Murkon? Right, good ones.

But enjoy hauling your ore - I bet today's resident Jita suicide gankers won't relocate due to lack of targets so you should be plenty safe! Roll

He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom

Aggressive Nutmeg
#87 - 2012-03-30 03:10:45 UTC
You thought this Mittani cretin covered himself in fail sauce recently? Wait until you see what the Goons as a whole look like if this Burn Jita crap goes down.

I can't wait.

And yes, I will be hoovering up all the free Goons killmails. P

Never make eye contact with someone while eating a banana.

Darth Gustav
#88 - 2012-03-30 03:34:15 UTC
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:
You thought this Mittani cretin covered himself in fail sauce recently? Wait until you see what the Goons as a whole look like if this Burn Jita crap goes down.

I can't wait.

I would link your killboard but it'd be a waste of time, as it is completely empty.

Therefore I am calling shenanigans on you "hoovering" anything that even resembles a killmail.

I do believe you were serious about the hoovering though. Maybe you missed the connotation?

He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom

Aggressive Nutmeg
#89 - 2012-03-30 03:49:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Aggressive Nutmeg
Darth Gustav wrote:
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:

I can't wait.

I would link your killboard but it'd be a waste of time, as it is completely empty.

Therefore I am calling shenanigans on you "hoovering" anything that even resembles a killmail.

I do believe you were serious about the hoovering though. Maybe you missed the connotation?

Fair enough.

This is not one of my mains. This guy exists to merely crap up the forums and provide me with an extra 10 lab slots.

I will be very happy to provide evidence of my Jita exploits after the event. Blink

Never make eye contact with someone while eating a banana.

Darth Gustav
#90 - 2012-03-30 03:52:29 UTC
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:
Darth Gustav wrote:
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:

I can't wait.

This is not one of my PVP mains. This guy exists to merely crap up the forums and provide me with an extra 10 lab slots.

I will be very happy to provide evidence of my Jita exploits after the event. Blink

I doubt this, or you'd tell us who you really are 30 days in advance like a real man.

See what I just did there?

BTW post with your main or you're just wasting bandwidth and db entries, TBFH.

Xander Riggs
Slamtown Federation
#91 - 2012-03-30 03:54:05 UTC
DIsposible Hero wrote:
I will throw noobships at either the goons, or random industrials until this alt can't fly in highsec anymore. KHORNE CARES NOT FROM WHENCE THE BLOOD FLOWS.

This man gets it!

"A man with a drone-boat has nothing but time on his hands."

Son IamaDerp
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#92 - 2012-03-30 03:58:06 UTC
I think everyone should grab their most expensive ship to assist the Goons in this historic endeavor. It's the only way to even partake in such an event.
Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#93 - 2012-03-30 04:55:34 UTC
Darth Gustav wrote:
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:
Darth Gustav wrote:
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:

I can't wait.

This is not one of my PVP mains. This guy exists to merely crap up the forums and provide me with an extra 10 lab slots.

I doubt this, or you'd tell us who you really are 30 days in advance like a real man.

See what I just did there?

BTW post with your main or you're just wasting bandwidth and db entries, TBFH.

Goons are such cowards. Won't talk unless they can threaten the other player.
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#94 - 2012-03-30 05:13:02 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
Goons are such cowards. Won't talk unless they can threaten the other player.

Yep,they will call you out on 3 points
1.That you're an alt
2.in-game money
3.out-of-game money

HTFU 2nd String Goon pets and come up with better poasting!
Madame Fanney
stooge in plain sight
#95 - 2012-03-30 05:17:47 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
I know I do. It's going to be a monumentous event, felt across all of EVE and may likely show up in real life newscasts. But if we all pitch in and help, perhaps it will signify a groundbreaking change in the state of things. More and more of us pubbies are coming to favor the Goons now that we can see the positive impact they have in EVE, but our tiny voices are blotted out by the loud mindless industrialists who are too soft to actually play the game, and prefer instead to noisily blast their shortsighted ideas everywhere, in the hopes that the rest of us casual players will rise up with them and....well I'm not sure what they expect us to do. They don't even seem to have that figured out.

So all you pubbies who support Goons, lets join together and give em hell! Who's with me?

P.S. to any Goons who read this...can I have a free tornado if I promise to use it properly?

Sounds like goon tactics at work here

poor goons SNOT SNOT!!
Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#96 - 2012-03-30 05:48:00 UTC
Incursion: Goonswarm

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#97 - 2012-03-30 21:39:31 UTC
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:

Post like a warrior and make yourself into a target. I'm doing it. Come at me bro. Show me your war face!

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Xen Solarus
Furious Destruction and Salvage
#98 - 2012-03-30 22:21:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Xen Solarus
I'm betting people will unsub, CCP will lose a bunch of cash, and be forced to make high-sec safer.

Keep it up Goons!

I'm watching from my wormhole, eating some popcorn, watching independence day.

Post with your main, like a BOSS!

And no, i don't live in highsec.  As if that would make your opinion any less wrong.  

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#99 - 2012-03-30 22:51:47 UTC
Xander Riggs wrote:
DIsposible Hero wrote:

This man gets it!

Well noobships, I don't know but I guess industrials might catch a thrasher or catalyst. But come along.

Make sure your clone is updated, just in case. Some newbies might pod you just for the heck of it.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Katarina Reid
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#100 - 2012-03-30 23:46:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Katarina Reid
got a gank alt building. my destroyer will be there.