These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Requesting INFO on Minmatar Militia Corps

Author
Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#21 - 2012-03-28 19:28:48 UTC
Shepard Book wrote:
Vordak Kallager wrote:
Shepard Book wrote:
Kirith Vespira wrote:
This trick isn't finding a faction to join, it's in finding an FC that's worth a damn.

FC can be an issue in 0.o as well. Sometimes ya gotta give them time to develop. I know how to align and watch ranges so I am not as worried about that. Jumping into a hostile fleet is the only time it can get ify for me really.
No bubbles, bombs, ECT in low sec make it much easier any how. We ultimately fly our own ships.

I like the story behind the Minmatar. I don't like the part of the universe they are in as much though but I will make due if I can find a compatible Corp.

The main FCs of the Minmatar Militia are SigmaPi (USTZ) and Annah Kitheran (EUTZ). These two guys FC the majority if the giant inter-militia ops that happen. And every corp has their own FCs as well.

Thanks!

By the way, love your character's name. Bear

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

ceyriot
Task Force 641
Empyrean Edict
#22 - 2012-03-30 08:31:37 UTC
No, seriously. Join Amarr. Our ships look cooler anyway. Honestly, who wants to by flying something that is basically a scrapyard with an engine?

Not Flyinghotpocket's alt. At all.

Faction Warfare is like Fight Club. But with spaceships.

sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#23 - 2012-03-30 18:27:11 UTC
ceyriot wrote:
No, seriously. Join Amarr. Our ships look cooler anyway. Honestly, who wants to by flying something that is basically a scrapyard with an engine?

Me,

Also please tell those pilots in your corp that the Pirate fleet in Kamela is friendly(Mostly). Killing thier fail fit cruiser was fun, but after a while having your "militia friends" shoot you gets old.

Overview settings 101

Also Amarr ships are kinda crap. I loath them.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Katja Faith
Doomheim
#24 - 2012-03-30 18:29:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Katja Faith
ceyriot wrote:

Had a long, sarcastic post, and the forum software f'd up. Typical.
SigmaPi
Ambivalent Inc
Coney Island Ski Club
#25 - 2012-03-30 21:28:18 UTC
Vordak Kallager wrote:
Shepard Book wrote:
Kirith Vespira wrote:
This trick isn't finding a faction to join, it's in finding an FC that's worth a damn.

FC can be an issue in 0.o as well. Sometimes ya gotta give them time to develop. I know how to align and watch ranges so I am not as worried about that. Jumping into a hostile fleet is the only time it can get ify for me really.
No bubbles, bombs, ECT in low sec make it much easier any how. We ultimately fly our own ships.

I like the story behind the Minmatar. I don't like the part of the universe they are in as much though but I will make due if I can find a compatible Corp.

The main FCs of the Minmatar Militia are SigmaPi (USTZ) and Annah Kitheran (EUTZ). These two guys FC the majority if the giant inter-militia ops that happen. And every corp has their own FCs as well.

This is a total lie. I don't FC anything bigger than ibis's.
Silence iKillYouu
Girls Lie But Zkill Doesn't
Pandemic Legion
#26 - 2012-03-31 16:13:45 UTC
Give me 100 mill and I'll set u up in LateNights pet alliance

EVE Mail me i dont check forums often.

Previous page12