These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

We need the other big aliences to join forces and nuke the goons.

Author
Abim Starkiller
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-03-30 19:38:45 UTC
Its the perfect time, start planning and invade goon space on the 28th of April. High sec will even chip in by throwing wave after wave of gank bate at them in Jita to keep the goons busy.
Lord Publow
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-03-30 19:41:33 UTC
Behold Abim Starkiller, the savior of New Eden! He hath begun the rally to purge the evil residing in the north. Brother Abim, I wish you good spirits in your holy crusade to diminish those that appose our religion. May God bless you!

I fight for Hoovers everywhere. http://hoover.com/

Xander Riggs
Slamtown Federation
#3 - 2012-03-30 19:41:51 UTC
Abim Starkiller wrote:
Its the perfect time, start planning and invade goon space on the 28th of April. High sec will even chip in by throwing wave after wave of gank bate at them in Jita to keep the goons busy.

Stop posting this.

"A man with a drone-boat has nothing but time on his hands."

Abim Starkiller
Doomheim
#4 - 2012-03-30 19:42:25 UTC
Xander Riggs wrote:
Abim Starkiller wrote:

Stop posting this.

nope
Abim Starkiller
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-03-30 19:42:47 UTC
Xander Riggs wrote:
Abim Starkiller wrote:

Stop posting this.

just stop reading this.
RogueMind
KnightHammer Industries
#6 - 2012-03-30 19:49:58 UTC
Abim Starkiller wrote:

Go to EC-, there wont be anyone there guarding the gate.
Make sure you do it on a Friday night around 8pm EST USTZ.
Its totally safe, swear to god.
Abim Starkiller
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-03-30 19:54:24 UTC
RogueMind wrote:
Abim Starkiller wrote:

Go to EC-, there wont be anyone there guarding the gate.
Make sure you do it on a Friday night around 8pm EST USTZ.
Its totally safe, swear to god.

ill be their. i swear to god
Nick Bison
Bison Industrial Inc
#8 - 2012-03-30 20:01:07 UTC
Not sure if any of the nullbear alliances have the stomach for a fight.
Well, that's not true, they just probably can't agree to get together to do anything, sure would be nice.

We'll see, i'll be in Jita, smartbombing goon pods and dying horribly. Great fun to be had by all ...

Nothing clever at this time.

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#9 - 2012-03-30 20:04:44 UTC
Abim Starkiller wrote:

That's the spirit.

Not that I think you have the political clout to get anyone to pay attention to you, but it's much more interesting if people try everything they can to counter the threat rather than just avoiding Jita.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Abim Starkiller
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-03-30 20:04:47 UTC
Nick Bison wrote:
Well, that's not true, they just probably can't agree to get together to do anything, sure would be nice.

We'll see, i'll be in Jita, smartbombing goon pods and dying horribly. Great fun to be had by all ...

Nice one, ive got 3 throw away alts ready with basic destroyer skills ill also be hunting goon pods.
Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-03-30 20:05:25 UTC
If the larger alliances are smart they will take advantage of the opportunity and they will do it without broadcasting it all over the forums.

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#12 - 2012-03-30 20:06:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Nick Bison wrote:

Big smile

On a side note, I'd be fairly surprised if the Goons are there alone come BJ Day.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Xander Riggs
Slamtown Federation
#13 - 2012-03-30 20:07:40 UTC
Vertisce Soritenshi wrote:
If the larger alliances are smart they will take advantage of the opportunity and they will do it without broadcasting it all over the forums.

...be more amusing if the other alliances set aside their differences with the goons and each other to slap high-sec around for a little while and remind everyone what it means to be a capsuleer.

"A man with a drone-boat has nothing but time on his hands."

Dragon Outlaw
Rogue Fleet
#14 - 2012-03-30 20:08:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Dragon Outlaw
Nick Bison wrote:

The barbarian hordes of Mongolia were just the same...until someone named Ghengis united them. We all know what happened after that.
Ninyania alCladdyth
McLuvin AstroDynamics
#15 - 2012-03-30 20:39:13 UTC
Xander Riggs wrote:
Vertisce Soritenshi wrote:

...be more amusing if the other alliances set aside their differences with the goons and each other to slap high-sec around for a little while and remind everyone what it means to be a capsuleer.

Are there enough large-ish alliances to interdict all the major trade hubs simultaneously?

That'd be neat to see.
Herping yourDerp
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-03-30 20:51:02 UTC
the isk losses will be delicious. again, i will be awaiting in a tanked ship for my death of fire, but concord will be taking a few of them out as well so i'm ok with it.

if not shot at, loots :D
Katja Faith
Doomheim
#17 - 2012-03-30 20:52:22 UTC
Better wardec now... gonna be almost impossible to wardec the huge alliances once CCP buffs them yet again.
CATPAIN KIRK
State War Academy
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-03-30 20:57:37 UTC
I liek big alience - their cool!
Lane Shift
Doomheim
#19 - 2012-03-30 21:01:19 UTC
I want to go.

Evil
Gogela
Epic Ganking Time
CODE.
#20 - 2012-03-30 21:04:43 UTC
You could call your alliance "Troll Feeders"

Signatures should be used responsibly...

12Next page