These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Ok - Jita had BETTER burn!

First post
Author
C Genix
Genix Family
#21 - 2012-03-30 05:06:10 UTC
Considering these guys don't know 'Interdiction' from 'Targeting manufacturing' unlickley anything will come of it

What they going to do anyway ...

6000 goons camping jita ...

I'm sure they'll soon get very very bored
Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#22 - 2012-03-30 05:07:03 UTC
Nuela wrote:
Goons...

You have said Jita will burn in many posts. Your CEO said it will burn.

It had better damn well burn!

If it doesn't, I will remember this and lose all respect for you.

I don't mean some wimpy, little few days where some lose their ships and you all thump your chests and declare victory over some trivial damage.

Jita needs to BURN! You have stated this.

Your reputation is on the line now.

oh no our reputation with nuela in some corp and alliance i've never heard of is at stake guys we better try just that harder
Kimmiy Kimasre
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2012-03-30 05:07:30 UTC
What would be awesome would be if CCP steals the show by changing Jita to a 0.4 system and allows all stations to actually get burned. Turn it all into an in-game event, with a great big CCP fleet making counter attacks in Goon systems.
Grumpy Owly
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2012-03-30 05:09:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Grumpy Owly
Kimmiy Kimasre wrote:
What would be awesome would be if CCP steals the show by changing Jita to a 0.4 system and allows all stations to actually get burned. Turn it all into an in-game event, with a great big CCP fleet making counter attacks in Goon systems.

Would be interesting seeing the faction navies brought into the mix certainly.

I mean if a large organisation was flying around saying they were going to burn Jita, wouldn't you respond? Twisted
Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#25 - 2012-03-30 05:52:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Lapine Davion
Frying Doom wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Nuela wrote:

Oh dear, whatever will we do without that?

Well you guys definitely don't have your reputation as hard null sec PvPers anymore. Not after all the tears.

How dare a large group of people want their voices heard. Teh Goonies should know their place and stop playing my game.

Jita will burn. You people thought the attack on Yulai was bad. The spacelanes of Jita will be clogged with the wrecks of one hundred thousand freighters.

If CCP intervenes, trying to ban Goonswarm for attacking Jita, or anything of that nature, we will know that the sandbox is well and truly dead, and that EVE Online will be just like all the other MMOs out there.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Sable Moran
Moran Light Industries
#26 - 2012-03-30 07:01:12 UTC
Lapine Davion wrote:
If CCP intervenes, trying to ban Goonswarm for attacking Jita, or anything of that nature, we will know that the sandbox is well and truly dead, and that EVE Online will be just like all the other MMOs out there.

QFT. No two ways about it.

Sable's Ammo Shop at Alentene V - Moon 4 - Duvolle Labs Factory. Hybrid charges, Projectile ammo, Missiles, Drones, Ships, Need'em? We have'em, at affordable prices. Pop in at our Ammo Shop in sunny Alentene.

Jace Errata
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2012-03-30 08:01:48 UTC
I like how all the Goons in this thread are snarking at the OP instead of saying they will in fact be burning Jita.
Makes you wonder, really.

tweeten

One day they woke me up so I could live forever

It's such a shame the same will never happen to you

Ziranda Hakuli
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-03-30 09:12:52 UTC
C Genix wrote:
Considering these guys don't know 'Interdiction' from 'Targeting manufacturing' unlickley anything will come of it

What they going to do anyway ...

6000 goons camping jita ...

Just like any other PVPer. if they got no action they will get board and move on like any other typical primate (monkey cause i know they need help understanding.)

Jita will see some ships destroyed. on both sides. locking jita down for maybe a day or two......4 days at best but no way will it be 23/7. they lack the mentallity and dedication
Silence iKillYouu
Girls Lie But Zkill Doesn't
Pandemic Legion
#29 - 2012-03-30 10:16:49 UTC
Burn goonswarm

EVE Mail me i dont check forums often.

Sasha Azala
Doomheim
#30 - 2012-03-30 10:19:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Sasha Azala
Nuela wrote:

Goons...

Which reputation would that be?
Xen Solarus
Furious Destruction and Salvage
#31 - 2012-03-30 10:19:56 UTC
Yes, force the gank issue! We've been waiting for a bounty hunter fix to balance the score on the issue of ganking, but with that clearly never going to happen, having insane amounts of ganking in jita will do wonders to force the gank issue, and hopefully remove it once and for all!!

Keep it up Goons!

Post with your main, like a BOSS!

And no, i don't live in highsec.  As if that would make your opinion any less wrong.  

knobber Jobbler
State War Academy
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-03-30 10:33:47 UTC
C Genix wrote:

Its safe to assume that it will be a while. We're all very much looking forward to it.
Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
#33 - 2012-03-30 10:35:11 UTC
BRING BACK YULAI

AFK-cloaking in a system near you.

CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#34 - 2012-03-30 11:29:42 UTC
Not relevant to EVE General Discussion.

Thread locked.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer