These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

API - Industry Jobs

Author
Zifrian
The Pannion Domin
Ghostbirds
#1 - 2011-09-25 20:43:38 UTC
I'm tinkering around with industry jobs in the API for various uses and noticing that jobs only go back to a certain point. I can't find any details on this xml page and wondering if there is a specific limit on jobs it returns or is there something else I can do to query date ranges, etc.

If anyone has any further info, it would be great. Thanks

Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!

Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder

Dragonaire
Here there be Dragons
#2 - 2011-09-25 23:49:35 UTC
None of the APIs give you a complete history. If you didn't collect it when it was originally available or a short time after that there's a good chance its gone and you can't get it from the API. CCP leaves it to you to archive the older stuff if you need it. This is done to prevent server load and bandwidth issues.

Finds camping stations from the inside much easier. Designer of Yapeal for the Eve API. Check out the Yapeal PHP API Library thread.

Zifrian
The Pannion Domin
Ghostbirds
#3 - 2011-09-26 00:50:54 UTC
Dragonaire wrote:
None of the APIs give you a complete history. If you didn't collect it when it was originally available or a short time after that there's a good chance its gone and you can't get it from the API. CCP leaves it to you to archive the older stuff if you need it. This is done to prevent server load and bandwidth issues.

OK, this is what I thought it was. Thanks

Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!

Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder