These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Just when you think CCP has a positive relationship with its player base....

Author
Brooson
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-03-28 23:35:53 UTC
It misinterprets messages, and proceeds to cater to a few and punish 10 thousand.

Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-03-28 23:37:25 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/8q5Pt.jpg

Theta Squad best squad. Monocle crew represent~

Neilrac
#3 - 2012-03-28 23:38:40 UTC
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Allataria
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-03-29 00:03:09 UTC
How the Mittani should have responded to CCP

Ban me and you should ban everyone because we are all guilty of it and some point or another in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxvT8KKdFw&t=1m20s
Jack Parr
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-03-29 00:07:32 UTC
Brooson wrote:
It misinterprets messages, and proceeds to cater to a few and punish 10 thousand.



Life is so unfair to you. I suggest you find a quiet room and cuddle up to your teddy bear and let the tears come.

You'll feel much better afterwards. I promise.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average goon."      - The Mittani

Brooson
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-03-29 00:30:35 UTC
Jack Parr wrote:
Brooson wrote:
It misinterprets messages, and proceeds to cater to a few and punish 10 thousand.



Life is so unfair to you. I suggest you find a quiet room and cuddle up to your teddy bear and let the tears come.

You'll feel much better afterwards. I promise.


There is a difference between unfair and illogical. This whole situation and the way CCP responded is illogical, the fact you were born with a small d*ck is unfair.
Shepard Book
Underground Stargate
#7 - 2012-03-29 00:45:11 UTC
Brooson wrote:
It misinterprets messages, and proceeds to cater to a few and punish 10 thousand.



10k and I bet around half of those were alt accounts. The math is about right. 10k btw is not the majority of Eve. Your organization never has been and never will be what represents the majority of Eve.
Degren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-03-29 00:46:42 UTC
Allataria wrote:
How the Mittani should have responded to CCP

Ban me and you should ban everyone because we are all guilty of it and some point or another in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxvT8KKdFw&t=1m20s


I like you.

Also, I now have a funnier mental picture of what Goons/Test are like

Hello, hello again.

Jack Parr
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-03-29 01:37:23 UTC
Brooson wrote:


There is a difference between unfair and illogical. This whole situation and the way CCP responded is illogical, the fact you were born with a small d*ck is unfair.


maybe you are right. i always thought it was unfair for goonies to have such a shltty reputation for being incompetent pilots. and i always thought it was illogical that anyone would remain a goonie having to put up with worthless fc's especially with such horrible kill board stats like yours.

obviously i need to look up both those words in a dictionary. or maybe you can come back and explain them to me again. do be sure to lean forward when you pound out your response on the keyboard. if i don't catch every angry tear i'll never forgive myself.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average goon."      - The Mittani

Brooson
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2012-03-29 01:45:14 UTC
Jack Parr wrote:
Brooson wrote:


There is a difference between unfair and illogical. This whole situation and the way CCP responded is illogical, the fact you were born with a small d*ck is unfair.


maybe you are right. i always thought it was unfair for goonies to have such a shltty reputation for being incompetent pilots. and i always thought it was illogical that anyone would remain a goonie having to put up with worthless fc's especially with such horrible kill board stats like yours.

obviously i need to look up both those words in a dictionary. or maybe you can come back and explain them to me again. do be sure to lean forward when you pound out your response on the keyboard. if i don't catch every angry tear i'll never forgive myself.



Yup, Goons have managed to dominate this game completely because we are terrible. Or FC's have been worthless and we have never won a fight. We failed to understand that the more expensive a ship is the better it is and thats why we continue to fail in nullsec.

You're observant, individualistic, and very smart.

Please apply for the CSM next year so I can vote for you.
Mikhail Illiad
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-03-29 01:51:56 UTC
This has nothing to do with CCP understanding its player base, stop crying over spilt milk...

There once was an interesting signature here... It has long since disapeared. 

Madis Joringer
Ginger Marketing
#12 - 2012-03-29 01:52:47 UTC
Brooson wrote:
It misinterprets messages, and proceeds to cater to a few and punish 10 thousand.



Just what the forums need. Yet another Goon tears thread! Keep them comin! Show us how you all really feel! Afterall, this isn't EVE Online, its GoonSwarm Online! Where Goons are the only thing that matters! We have great numbers, so we should be the only ones to get what we want!Lol
Time Funnel
Brand Newbros
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#13 - 2012-03-29 01:58:49 UTC
Madis Joringer wrote:


Just what the forums need. Yet another Goon tears thread! Keep them comin! Show us how you all really feel! Afterall, this isn't EVE Online, its GoonSwarm Online! Where Goons are the only thing that matters! We have great numbers, so we should be the only ones to get what we want!Lol


This OHGOD YES! THIS! Cannot upvote this enough!
Lenrir Andven
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2012-03-29 02:53:37 UTC
Time Funnel wrote:
Madis Joringer wrote:


Just what the forums need. Yet another Goon tears thread! Keep them comin! Show us how you all really feel! Afterall, this isn't EVE Online, its GoonSwarm Online! Where Goons are the only thing that matters! We have great numbers, so we should be the only ones to get what we want!Lol


This OHGOD YES! THIS! Cannot upvote this enough!


sorry kids, it's time for your bed time, off you go.