These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eve Collectors Edition(2005) for sale

First post
Author
4rc4ng3L
Xjan
#1 - 2011-09-25 19:07:18 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Navigator
Hey guys, dont know if im allowed to post this here but I'm in the middle of moving house and found this deep inside a chest of collectors items. It's a rare collectors edition of eve i purchased back in early 2005 possibly 2004. The version date on the CD shows how old it is, way back when cruise missile firing rifters ruled the sky!

Link removed. Navigator.

I figured someone here might have more of an interest in keeping it safe as I'm long since moved on from eve.

Cheers
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#2 - 2011-09-25 20:27:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Chribba
I think I got that one too somewhere... but I gotta see if I can find it - if not... incoming bid to make my collection look even cooler Lol

edit/also just realized I need to update my photos with the commissioned officer edition I got... my bads

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#3 - 2011-09-25 20:47:18 UTC
I imagine this will get locked if CCP spot it but you will get some coverage in the meantime.

At one point I had about 10 of those original copies because they were on sale for a fiver each (the red one with laughable artwork on the front).

Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children ♥

Smoking Blunts
ZC Omega
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2011-09-25 20:51:24 UTC
found my copy of this the other day. made me remember the old days. how i miss them

OMG when can i get a pic here

Nyio
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2011-09-25 22:57:07 UTC
Bump for getting away with selling stuff. Lol
Reiisha
#6 - 2011-09-25 23:03:42 UTC
Isn't that one of the promotional versions they sold for 10 bucks in the eve store for a long time?

If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...

Mr M
Sebiestor Tribe
#7 - 2011-09-25 23:06:57 UTC
CCP, release the original 2003 manual just for fun.

Share your experience

Write for the EVE Tribune

www.eve-tribune.com

Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#8 - 2011-09-25 23:19:33 UTC
Mr M wrote:

Here you go ♥

Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children ♥

Mr M
Sebiestor Tribe
#9 - 2011-09-25 23:28:37 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:
Mr M wrote:

Here you go ♥

Those where the days. I was building ships in Arlulf and shipped them up to Hulm.

Share your experience

Write for the EVE Tribune

www.eve-tribune.com

Elegbara
White Wolf Enterprises
Harmonious Ascent
#10 - 2011-09-26 12:03:57 UTC
Chribba wrote:
I think I got that one too somewhere... but I gotta see if I can find it - if not... incoming bid to make my collection look even cooler Lol

edit/also just realized I need to update my photos with the commissioned officer edition I got... my bads

/c
You definitely need the russian one which was given (for free) this May on player meeting in Moscow

Open your eyes. And awaken.

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#11 - 2011-09-26 12:25:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Ciar Meara
There was a manual? What the?! I never even...

This explains why I found it so hard back then! If only I had read the manual back in 2003 I'd be king of the world by now!

EDIT:I got one of those big yellow boxes with velcro in the inside and relief print, Signed by TOMB

I also had a poster of the apocalypse signed by most of the dev team during first fanfest, but I gave that away to a competition and now a friend of mine has it (the bastard)

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
Crouching Woman Hidden Cucumber
#12 - 2011-09-26 12:41:54 UTC
This just brought back a lot of memories.

Anyone else think the old fitting screen used to look a lot better than the current one?
Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#13 - 2011-09-26 12:48:20 UTC
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69 wrote:
This just brought back a lot of memories.

Anyone else think the old fitting screen used to look a lot better than the current one?

In those days you had to get out in space to shoot eachother to test if you where capstable, or get a degree at MIT and have one of those huge calculators, so no.

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#14 - 2011-09-26 12:58:25 UTC
Thread locked. Please see forum rules which state:

18 You may not post advertisements.

Posts discussing or linking to online auction sites or the sale of in-game goods or services for real money are strictly prohibited.