These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Requesting INFO on Minmatar Militia Corps

Author
Shepard Book
Underground Stargate
#1 - 2012-03-27 18:02:12 UTC
This is an ALT

Eve wiki and the info on the net is way outdated.

With the up coming changes to Wardecs and Factional warfare I am interested in breaking out my mothballed Mains fleet. I am curious about the inner workings of current Minmatar Militias Corps. What they do other than FW is also helpful.

Thanks in advance

Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#2 - 2012-03-27 18:30:25 UTC
They are all terrible, join Amarr instead.

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

ceyriot
Task Force 641
Empyrean Edict
#3 - 2012-03-27 18:54:09 UTC
Vordak Kallager wrote:
They are all terrible, join Amarr instead.
QFT. Amarr Militia, supporting this. You'll get more targets this way.

Not Flyinghotpocket's alt. At all.

Faction Warfare is like Fight Club. But with spaceships.

Meditril
Hoplite Brigade
Ushra'Khan
#4 - 2012-03-27 19:00:24 UTC
There is life outside faction warfare?
Jame Jarl Retief
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-03-28 01:37:15 UTC
Would like to know also. I'm leaning towards Minmatar, but might go Gallente.
Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
#6 - 2012-03-28 04:33:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Vordak Kallager
lol@ceyriot

But seriously, Min/Gal vastly out-man Amarr/Cal at the moment. Join Amarr/Cal and do everyone a favor. \o/

If you are dead set on Minmatar, there are 4 major alliances and a couple of alliance-less corps that are active at the moment.

Late Night Alliance (USTZ)
White Lotus (USTZ-ish)
Iron Oxide. (EUTZ)
Electus Matari (EUTZ)
Defiant Legacy (EUTZ)

And then the stand-alone corps that are worth looking at.

Almost Epic

Uh, dunno' who else there is.

I can't speak for anyone but AUTOZ, but if you aren't a total moron, you can probably get into Valkyr Industries (Late Night Alliance) or CTRL-Q (Iron Oxide.). AUTOZ isn't really recruiting at the moment: I'm not playing a lot and Hans is busy with CSM7 (our two main diplo/recruiters). If you are really interested in AUTOZ, talk to Missy Lorelai, Arctic Monkey or RougeOperator if you see any of them online.

Deen Wispa
Sheriff.
Caldari Tactical Operations Command
#7 - 2012-03-28 05:28:53 UTC
Caldari really isn't as underpowered as the public thinks. I've seen quite of them roaming around in gangs and Gallente is sometimes unable to field a fleet due to lack of manpower. Gallente might have more seasoned pilots but in no way are they too OP for both EU and US TZ.

High Five. Yeah! C'est La Eve .

sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#8 - 2012-03-28 07:45:32 UTC
Join Autos, rest of minnies tend to make fun of them but they nice enough, pretty fun to fly with and dont always ***** when they die.

Not that my alts in that minnie corp, but I heard it from someone.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
#9 - 2012-03-28 07:57:43 UTC
sYnc Vir wrote:
Join Autos, rest of minnies tend to make fun of them but they nice enough, pretty fun to fly with and dont always ***** when they die.

You'd have just spiked my paranoia by like 100%, but I just don't care enough.

fgft Athonille
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-03-28 10:12:41 UTC
minmatar all run missions in purifiers

like every one of them
Destru Kaneda
Arzad Police Department
#11 - 2012-03-28 10:16:51 UTC
Confirming that all EU pilots thinking about FW should join Amarr.
sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#12 - 2012-03-28 10:23:29 UTC  |  Edited by: sYnc Vir
Vordak Kallager wrote:
sYnc Vir wrote:

You'd have just spiked my paranoia by like 100%, but I just don't care enough.

Thats alright, can't remember 100% but I think it was a Con Q guy that said my alt was in autos. While I am in one of "the corps" it would be foolish and remove the point of having her there if I actually used the "fleetwarp" style of spy alt.

Besides I actively hunt amarr when no minnies are to be found. So its win win.

Inb4 Amarr whining. I don't care if it annoys you I have an alt. Please direct all "OMG" replies to a wall it will be more engaging.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Shepard Book
Underground Stargate
#13 - 2012-03-28 11:32:11 UTC
Vordak Kallager wrote:
lol@ceyriot

But seriously, Min/Gal vastly out-man Amarr/Cal at the moment. Join Amarr/Cal and do everyone a favor. \o/

If you are dead set on Minmatar, there are 4 major alliances and a couple of alliance-less corps that are active at the moment.

Late Night Alliance (USTZ)
White Lotus (USTZ-ish)
Iron Oxide. (EUTZ)
Electus Matari (EUTZ)
Defiant Legacy (EUTZ)

And then the stand-alone corps that are worth looking at.

Almost Epic

Uh, dunno' who else there is.

I can't speak for anyone but AUTOZ, but if you aren't a total moron, you can probably get into Valkyr Industries (Late Night Alliance) or CTRL-Q (Iron Oxide.). AUTOZ isn't really recruiting at the moment: I'm not playing a lot and Hans is busy with CSM7 (our two main diplo/recruiters). If you are really interested in AUTOZ, talk to Missy Lorelai, Arctic Monkey or RougeOperator if you see any of them online.

Thank you Vordak and everyone else that has chimed in with information about the Militia. More info is welcome but this does give me a starting point.
Dirk Smacker
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2012-03-28 12:31:12 UTC
Shepard Book wrote:
This is an ALT

Eve wiki and the info on the net is way outdated.

With the up coming changes to Wardecs and Factional warfare I am interested in breaking out my mothballed Mains fleet. I am curious about the inner workings of current Minmatar Militias Corps. What they do other than FW is also helpful.

Thanks in advance

I had a small amount of contact with some of the FC's in the Electus Matari alliance late last year. If they are still in FW, they have other things apart from PvP going on if that's what you are looking for.

I guess once you have a signature, you cannot have a blank one.

IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
Crouching Woman Hidden Cucumber
#15 - 2012-03-28 13:39:32 UTC
+1 for the join amarr crowd.

Kirith Vespira
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#16 - 2012-03-28 16:55:42 UTC
This trick isn't finding a faction to join, it's in finding an FC that's worth a damn.
Kirith Vespira
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#17 - 2012-03-28 16:56:31 UTC
fgft Athonille wrote:
minmatar all run missions in purifiers

like every one of them

"Like" I never did. Period.
Shepard Book
Underground Stargate
#18 - 2012-03-28 17:32:42 UTC
Kirith Vespira wrote:
This trick isn't finding a faction to join, it's in finding an FC that's worth a damn.

FC can be an issue in 0.o as well. Sometimes ya gotta give them time to develop. I know how to align and watch ranges so I am not as worried about that. Jumping into a hostile fleet is the only time it can get ify for me really.
No bubbles, bombs, ECT in low sec make it much easier any how. We ultimately fly our own ships.

I like the story behind the Minmatar. I don't like the part of the universe they are in as much though but I will make due if I can find a compatible Corp.
Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
#19 - 2012-03-28 18:05:00 UTC
Shepard Book wrote:
Kirith Vespira wrote:

FC can be an issue in 0.o as well. Sometimes ya gotta give them time to develop. I know how to align and watch ranges so I am not as worried about that. Jumping into a hostile fleet is the only time it can get ify for me really.
No bubbles, bombs, ECT in low sec make it much easier any how. We ultimately fly our own ships.

I like the story behind the Minmatar. I don't like the part of the universe they are in as much though but I will make due if I can find a compatible Corp.

The main FCs of the Minmatar Militia are SigmaPi (USTZ) and Annah Kitheran (EUTZ). These two guys FC the majority if the giant inter-militia ops that happen. And every corp has their own FCs as well.

Shepard Book
Underground Stargate
#20 - 2012-03-28 19:26:32 UTC
Vordak Kallager wrote:
Shepard Book wrote:
Kirith Vespira wrote:

The main FCs of the Minmatar Militia are SigmaPi (USTZ) and Annah Kitheran (EUTZ). These two guys FC the majority if the giant inter-militia ops that happen. And every corp has their own FCs as well.

Thanks!
12Next page