These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

"Suicide ganking" needs a new name

Author
Ezurae
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#21 - 2012-03-26 21:10:57 UTC
Hench Tenet wrote:
In light of the recent events surrounding The Mittani's most dishonourable and despicable actions, I demand that the phrase "suicide ganking" is banned. It is an extremely offensive phrase, and as such, I am offended. Because I am offended, other people's actions need to change.

I suggest that "suicide ganking" is renamed to "alternative survival with the intention of destroying target ships". Discuss~

If you are offended by it maybe you should also rename your corp or join another one because if you are offended by "suicide ganking" just because of the "recent events surrounding the mittani" then you definately can NOT be in a corp called "Suicide Kings" without being offended...
thekiller2002us
The J8sters
#22 - 2012-03-26 21:18:50 UTC
i dont know what "suicide ganking" is- but "Feeding the Pony" is when i sacrifice my own ship to blow up someone elses- is that similar?

I'm with Brick on this one- make thouse carebearing b******s squeal..

Rick Maken
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-03-26 21:19:28 UTC
EVE must be made to be politically correct or ~new players~ won't want to play with people like ~the martini~
THE L0CK
Denying You Access
#24 - 2012-03-26 21:20:42 UTC
Ezurae wrote:
Hench Tenet wrote:
In light of the recent events surrounding The Mittani's most dishonourable and despicable actions, I demand that the phrase "suicide ganking" is banned. It is an extremely offensive phrase, and as such, I am offended. Because I am offended, other people's actions need to change.

I suggest that "suicide ganking" is renamed to "alternative survival with the intention of destroying target ships". Discuss~

If you are offended by it maybe you should also rename your corp or join another one because if you are offended by "suicide ganking" just because of the "recent events surrounding the mittani" then you definately can NOT be in a corp called "Suicide Kings" without being offended...

Somebody doesn't get it.

Do you smell what the Lock's cooking?

Roll Sizzle Beef
Space Mutiny
#25 - 2012-03-26 21:21:31 UTC
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#26 - 2012-03-27 01:41:59 UTC
Selective Unilateral Intentional Combat Involving Dead Empire-dweller ganking?

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Bernard Modaff
Bernard Modaff Investment Securities
#27 - 2012-03-27 01:46:22 UTC
Ezurae wrote:

whoooooooosshhhhhhhh.......
Previous page12